Are you searching for rules Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game has been published by the MYTONA the category of Simulation. The game has been rated with stars by players.
Game for ages . Game Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game includes 10M+ downloads. Updated version Aug 16, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game code that we compiled in Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game that we created in the form of 3/12/2022. We hope to make it easier to play the game Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 3/12/2022)
Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game latest code.
- ACF Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 176A8 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 23722 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 191E4 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 2C673 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 34049 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 3852 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 34544 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- A88 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 2A622 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 1C78B Exchange this code for gold item
- 19004 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game forever code.
Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game beginner code.
Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game event code.
How do I enter Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game
Step 3: Type in the gift code Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game.
Introduction Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game.
Become the chef of your own restaurant in a fun time management game! Cooking Diary is the cooking game loved and supported by players around the world! Caution: this game can cause real culinary fever!
Welcome to Tasty Hills—a city where everyone loves to cook! It’s your turn to keep a cooking diary. Help your grandpa save his family restaurant chain and restore his good name! Don’t give your competitors a single chance to cook up evil plans, while you find true friends, manage restaurants and cafés, and cook top-quality dishes! Join fascinating events in the vibrant life of the city and gain fame as a great chef!
● COOK hundreds of delicious recipes from around the world!
● OPEN dozens of restaurants and cafés in all the districts of Tasty Hills and decorate them to your taste!
● AMAZE the whole world by trying on ultra-stylish looks!
● MAKE FRIENDS with cute and amazing pets of all kinds!
● WIN in various culinary competitions with lots of prizes!
● INTERACT with the residents of the city and immerse yourself in an exciting story!
Play with your friends to cook and have fun together! Cooking Diary is a game that unites lovers of delicious and beautiful food from all over the world! A love of cooking is a great starting point for a lasting friendship.
You can cook at restaurants and enjoy culinary adventures offline as well!
Tasty Hills is waiting for the grand opening of your restaurant! Etch your name in culinary history, Chef!
Join us on social media to keep up with the latest news from Tasty Hills:
New feature in Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game.
Cooking Diary is celebrating its birthday! A wealth of gifts and fun events awaits you!
• Path to Glory: hug your new friend—a teddy bear!
• Food Truck: make birthday cakes and try on gorgeous outfits!
• Culinary Depths and Retro Space!
• Take a look inside Eustace Frost’s head!
• Tasty Hills needs your help!
Dive into the holiday atmosphere with us, Chef!
Image Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game.
Comment on the Cooking Diary® Restaurant Game.
See, I really REALLY think this game is pretty fun and a good game to spend time on, my problem on this game is probably that everything seems to expensive on upgrading your stuff, like 20 more gems for an upgraded oven? No thank you.. it’s kind of hard to progress when you reach that point, but overall, this game is nice, and I’d like it more if the items weren’t that expensive.