Gameapparent will protect privacy of its customers on the internet. We believe that a better security of your privacy on the Web is not just about protecting our customers, but will also boost their confidence and ultimately their involvement on the internet in a variety of activities. Our policy is to provide you with information about the types of information that we collect whenever you visit our website and how we utilize that information, if we divulge it to any other person and what rights you enjoy regarding our use of that information. gameapparent.com is determined to provide its visitors the numerous benefits of Internet technology, and also to offer an interactive and customized experience.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We will use the information you provide us directly.
* If you sign up on our site (such as your birth date username avatar, password, as well as your an email address);
Information you share through participation in chats, communities, or social media activities. We will treat the information to be part of the public domain.
* any information we request when you submit a complaint in our App or Services.
We may collect data during your use of the Services and App (whether or whether or)
* details regarding your location the type of device operating system, platform and location;
* mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), OS, and your device name;
* information regarding your computer’s browser version and operating system version. load time of pages and network. It also contains generated device identification information, hashed Mac address, source of the referral, and IP address
* the frequency at which you access our APP, and the time you’ve spent using the APP
* Log files (We can also automatically record certain non-public information regarding visitors to gameapparent.com such as, but not only, where the user arrived at our site, the IP number, keywords used along with the browser type, and the reading history of pages read);
How do we use your information
We can use your information to perform the following functions:
* To offer you the App and related websites and to continuously enhance their capabilities;
* To save your running history;
* to provide support and helpdesk services;
* To personalize the App that is available to you
* To make sure that you’re in conformity with our terms and conditions;
* To moderate chat messages;
* To enhance the app to improve its performance, as well as for analysis and reporting purposes, and also to provide technical support or to answer your inquiries. Also, we use data to record any interruptions in our service of the App, and we can report any interruptions (in this respect we might employ a third party to help us);
* To inform you that you’ve received update messages notifications or other information;
* To allow integration of social networks, particularly through Facebook;
* To personalise your experience;
* to notify you via push messages about the app (which you are able to choose whether or not you want to switch off by going to the settings section on your phone and choosing the correct option);
* To provide additional services and apps that we believe will be interesting to you.
* To stop criminality and fraud;
* Create a profile to use for marketing purposes, for instance Facebook as well as Google;
* Emails (regarding updates, newsletter, new features, (new) apps etc. );
How do we store your Information?
Gameapparent retains all data you provide on the secure server. We employ the appropriate measures in terms of organisation and technology to safeguard your personal information against unlawful or unauthorised processing and accidental damage or loss.
Gameapparent keeps your personal information the duration of your consent for access to Gameapparent services. If you decide to end the account you have created with us, Gameapparent account, only the data that we gather regarding you will be stored to fulfill accounting and legal requirements. Posts you make in our chat rooms and communities will be stored till you opt to delete it from our servers as well. We respect your opinions and will not alter the content you post without your permission.
Cookies, Web Beacons
We utilize “cookies.” The cookies we put on your device are tiny text files that identify your browser. Cookies can be transferred to your mobile or computer device. They are saved to your hard drive and connect to our server only when you’re using our websites. Cookies are used to enhance the performance of gameapparent.com. Cookies allow us to track aggregate metrics like the numbers of visitors, and the number of pages visited. They also let us improve gameapparent.com to ensure that we provide the best experience possible to our customers. Your browser may be already configured to accept cookies, but you can opt to block cookies through the settings of your browser. It is important to note that blocking cookies can cause some features to stop functioning in a way that is acceptable. To learn more about controlling browser cookies visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1.
Please note that Gameapparent does not have access to nor control of these cookies which are used by third-party advertising. Find out more details about the policy on cookies. Cookies Policy.
We use information from third parties report and analysis of the patterns of browsing and use of the users of gameapparent.com. We permit third-party analytics companies to use Web beacons as well as cookies to gameapparent.com. The data collected include search terms and search parameters, click-throughs made by users, as well as other similar data. This information is used to enhance gameapparent.com and ensure we’re providing relevant information to our users. The Analytics we utilize are not able to identify individuals who use the services of gameapparent.com.
Third Party Ad Networks and Social Networks
Gameapparent.com expects its advertisers, partners and partners and advertisers to protect the privacy rights of our customers. However, other parties, which include our advertisers, partners as well as other content providers available through our website, could possess their own privacy policies and practices and policies regarding data collection. For instance when you visit our site , you might be able to be able to access, or even view in frames on the gameapparent.com page, content that was created and hosted by a third-party. Furthermore, via gameapparent.com you might be exposed to or browse websites, information advertising as well as contests, features or sweepstakes sponsored by third parties. gameapparent.com is not accountable for the policies or actions of third party. It is recommended to review the privacy policies that apply to the third party when you provide details on pages or features that is operated by a third-party.
We employ third-party advertising companies to provide advertisements when you visit our site. These companies can use non-personal data (i.e. information that doesn’t include your name or email address, postal address or phone number) regarding your visits to this site and other websites in order to display advertisements on products and services that could be relevant to users. To find out more about third-party advertisements or to opt-out from receiving such ads go to both the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Alongside the above in addition, we have introduced at gameapparent.com some “Google Analytics” features that allow display ads, such as the ability to retarget. Users of gameapparent.com are able to opt-out from Google Analytics, customize the Google Display Network ads by making use of an application called the Google Ad Preferences Manager and find out more about how Google delivers ads by checking out the Customer Advertising Help Center. If you don’t want to be a part of Google Analytics then you can download the Google Analytics Pt-out browser extension.
We Protect Children’s Information
Another area of our concern is to ensure that children are protected when they use the internet. We urge parents and guardians to watch or participate in or monitor and direct their online activities.
Gameapparent does not gather any personal identifiable information from children who are under that age. If you suspect that your child may have provided the kind of information we collect on our site We strongly urge you to notify us immediately and we will make our best to erase the information from our database.
How Can We Protect Your Information
We will take steps to safeguard your personal information as well as keep it safe and accurate. Gameapparent uses reasonable administrative, physical and technological safeguards to help you protect any personal details from unauthorised access, disclosure and use.
Access to information
You are entitled to obtain access to the information we hold about you. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you copies of the information we use to identify you. To fulfill requests, we could request you to prove your identity. We will satisfy your request by sending you a copy electronically. If you request access again we could be able to charge you an administrative cost.
Information correction & deletion
If you think that the information we hold regarding you is not correct You are invited to get in touch with us to make changes and ensure that your information is accurate. If at any point you wish for Gameapparent to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at email@example.com.
Limit or oppose processing
You are entitled to limit or deny Gameapparent’s processing of personal data in certain circumstances. You can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer your personal data to a different organization
You can ask Gameapparent to provide the data we have collected on you to a different entity as well as directly to your in certain circumstances. You can do so by contacting us at email@example.com.