Are you searching for rules Beatstar – Touch Your Music code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Beatstar – Touch Your Music has been published by the Space Ape the category of Music. The game has been rated with stars by players.
Game for ages Rated for 12+. Game Beatstar – Touch Your Music includes 10M+ downloads. Updated version Aug 9, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Beatstar – Touch Your Music code that we compiled in Beatstar – Touch Your Music that we created in the form of 24/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Beatstar – Touch Your Music.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 24/03/2023)
Beatstar – Touch Your Music latest code.
- 9F87 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1B1E3 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1FB88 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2A1F7 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 2CD1E Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1308E Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 83FB Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 31425 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 72D2 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 1D623 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 27517 Exchange this code for gold item
- 2BD0C Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Beatstar – Touch Your Music forever code.
Beatstar – Touch Your Music beginner code.
Beatstar – Touch Your Music event code.
How do I enter Beatstar – Touch Your Music code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Beatstar – Touch Your Music
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Beatstar – Touch Your Music
Step 3: Type in the gift code Beatstar – Touch Your Music
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Beatstar – Touch Your Music.
Introduction Beatstar – Touch Your Music.
Experience the next generation of music games with Beatstar, a new type of rhythm game that lets you touch your music.
Follow the rhythm to your favorite songs! Tap and Swipe to the instruments, vocals or beats to master your favorite songs and experience them in a whole new way. Every beat is yours for the taking, just make sure you can keep up.
Play to your favorite songs and discover new ones along the way. Imagine the best Coachella lineup ever: That’s Beatstar. Play through hits from Doja Cat, Avicii and Lil Nas X, or explore the classics like Lynard Skynard’s Sweet Home Alabama. The music is endless with Beatstar.
Touch your music with Beatstar today!
RHYTHM GAMES – A NEW EXPERIENCE
● Tap, swipe and touch every note to win
● Keep tapping to the beat of every song
● Feel every beat pulse through your fingers.
● Master songs to unlock new songs.
MUSIC FROM YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS
● Discover new songs from your favorite artists.
● Hundreds of the best artists today have collaborated to make the ultimate playlist.
● Listen to songs you were “meh” on in a whole new way.
● Beatstar makes your favorite songs unforgettable.
● Share new music with your friends and brag when you beat their score.
● Play challenges and climb your way up on the leaderboard.
Please note: a network connection is required.
Beatstar requests storage permissions so that you can send our support team screenshots of anything you need help with or would like to report to us.
Need help? https://support.beatstar.com
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
New feature in Beatstar – Touch Your Music.
Beatstar now cues your music! Our music engine picks songs you might like to play based on song mastery, music preference and novelty.
By reducing the effort it takes to choose your next song, we hope you’ll get to re-experience old favorites and enjoy your song collection a lot more!
Image Beatstar – Touch Your Music.
Comment on the Beatstar – Touch Your Music.
I’m really torn on this game. There is a decent selection of licensed music, the interface is smooth, and the gameplay is fun and challenging. However. It’s also incredibly unforgiving of failure. I could see missing 2 or even 3 notes before failing the song…but missing a single note seems more than a little unfair, especially considering how difficult some of the songs can get. It quickly goes from “challenging” to ” frustrating”, and it’s disappointing for an otherwise fun game.