Are you searching for rules Beneath the Basement code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Beneath the Basement has been published by the Mitch Perry the category of Arcade. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages USK: Ages 12+. Game Beneath the Basement includes 100K+ downloads. Updated version Oct 4, 2018
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Beneath the Basement code that we compiled in Beneath the Basement that we created in the form of 1/06/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Beneath the Basement.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 1/06/2023)
Beneath the Basement latest code.
- 26268 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 13A3A Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 6F6A Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 23089 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 1A295 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 3265F Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 67E5 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- DCDC You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 1142A Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 13290 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 2AEF0 Exchange this code for gold item
- 233F9 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Beneath the Basement forever code.
Beneath the Basement beginner code.
Beneath the Basement event code.
How do I enter Beneath the Basement code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Beneath the Basement
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Beneath the Basement
Step 3: Type in the gift code Beneath the Basement
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Beneath the Basement.
Introduction Beneath the Basement.
– About –
Fight and Explore your way out of this exciting new 2D shadowy platformer Beneath the Basement! Avoid traps and collect as many lives as you can across 20 levels while slaying demonic creatures that lurk below. With limited lives and no check points will you manage to escape?
– Controls –
Movement with the Left D-pad
A = Throw
B = Jump (Double tap to double jump)
– Contact –
New feature in Beneath the Basement.
New D-Pad for movement and better gameplay!
Image Beneath the Basement.
Comment on the Beneath the Basement.
The controls are getting better now but the gap between left and right arrows is too big. Not talking about appearances here. I often intend to move left or right but hit the gap and nothing happens. I get that you want to emulate a physical control but without the tactile feel it’s not practical to require the same travel distance as a physical pad. The look of either joystick is fine but you can make it more forgiving by making that gap a valid touch area for moving left and right. I’ve kept this on my phone for a while because it’s a fun challenge but the controls have made it difficult to get very far. 5 stars if you fix this 🙂