Are you searching for rules Button Fever code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Button Fever has been published by the Rollic Games the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated with stars by players.
Game for ages USK: All ages. Game Button Fever includes 1M+ downloads. Updated version Sep 12, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Button Fever code that we compiled in Button Fever that we created in the form of 29/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Button Fever.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 29/03/2023)
Button Fever latest code.
- 12E96 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- E982 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 863C Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2DA5D Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 11CE8 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2DC02 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 769C Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 92CD You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 2DEA0 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 247 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 2F056 Exchange this code for gold item
- 2F6CF Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Button Fever forever code.
Button Fever beginner code.
Button Fever event code.
How do I enter Button Fever code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Button Fever
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Button Fever
Step 3: Type in the gift code Button Fever
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Button Fever.
Introduction Button Fever.
Are you a multitasker?
Place your buttons and start to gain coins!!
– Merge and upgrade your buttons
– Place your buttons and create your own keyboard
– Click more, gain more!!
Click and enjoy!
New feature in Button Fever.
Bugs? Eww! But worry not! We have called our exterminators (aka, developers) to fix the issues affecting your player experience.
Image Button Fever.
Comment on the Button Fever.
Another great game gone to waste because it’s filled with ads. Uninstalled after about 5 minutes. The game has enjoyable gameplay and I would happily play this for hours. But when a screen gives me an option to watch an ad for a reward and I press no thanks, I expect it to let me carry on playing, not force a 30 second ad down my throat. Plus automatic ads every few seconds. Developers should have learned by now that littering games with ads is a bad idea. But I guess they haven’t… 1 star.