Are you searching for rules Checkmate or Die code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Checkmate or Die has been published by the Chess.com the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Teen. Game Checkmate or Die includes 10K+ downloads. Updated version Oct 7, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Checkmate or Die code that we compiled in Checkmate or Die that we created in the form of 27/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Checkmate or Die.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 27/03/2023)
Checkmate or Die latest code.
- 251FB Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 3186A Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 28682 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2D50E Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 1D1B8 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- AE56 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 9F38 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- AC8F You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 1DBB1 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 1DBAE Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 24C13 Exchange this code for gold item
- 29058 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Checkmate or Die forever code.
Checkmate or Die beginner code.
Checkmate or Die event code.
How do I enter Checkmate or Die code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Checkmate or Die
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Checkmate or Die
Step 3: Type in the gift code Checkmate or Die
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Checkmate or Die.
Introduction Checkmate or Die.
Solve chess puzzles… or die
New feature in Checkmate or Die.
* Player tutorial
* New & improved chess pieces
* Added 30 new levels – there are 50 total!
* Bug fixes and minor improvements
* Crush issue hotfix
Image Checkmate or Die.
Comment on the Checkmate or Die.
Very fast paced, and I love it. These graphics are so 2010 yet so charming! I’ve not encountered any bugs thus far, and I’m on level 20. Although, sometimes it stutters for a bit when loading a puzzle. Here are some suggestions: 1. Allow to view the board after you die, as occasionally I’ll be right on the last move and die, so I have the urge to finish what I started. 2. Add more of an impact to the Jump button, because it doesn’t affect gameplay much. Overall, a good nostalgic time waster!