Are you searching for rules City Blox code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game City Blox has been published by the SWIPERS the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone. Game City Blox includes 1K+ downloads. Updated version Jul 20, 2021
Gameapparent.com – offers you the City Blox code that we compiled in City Blox that we created in the form of 24/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game City Blox.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 24/03/2023)
City Blox latest code.
- D594 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 4DA8 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1E743 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 31C20 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 143DF Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 61B3 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 10A49 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 2C43E You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 169D Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 15230 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 13D87 Exchange this code for gold item
- 20880 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
City Blox forever code.
City Blox beginner code.
City Blox event code.
How do I enter City Blox code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage City Blox
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code City Blox
Step 3: Type in the gift code City Blox
Hacking gold: How do you hack it City Blox.
Introduction City Blox.
Start building your City
Use blocks to construct buildings
Merge buildings to discover new plans
Unlock all districts to become a Major
New feature in City Blox.
Image City Blox.
Comment on the City Blox.
Unfinished game. Fun, and has potential, but images are inaccurate because there’s an abrupt end of progress. After third expansion zone requiring 6k inhabitants, no further zones are available (despite having 32k inhabitants and 800k gold). Only 3 types of buildings. Last level (4) can’t be merged; requires 40 energy, although player gets max 30. “Unclickable” buttons that don’t seem to work. Seems fine at first, but is eventually utterly disappointing…