Are you searching for rules Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B has been published by the Disney the category of Health & Fitness. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone. Game Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B includes 5M+ downloads. Updated version Oct 3, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B code that we compiled in Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B that we created in the form of 5/12/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 5/12/2023)
Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B latest code.
- A1D7 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 27B50 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- B2E4 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 3226E Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- B5D0 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2995B Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 54BC Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- ACC6 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 1FD31 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 9F1A Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 242EE Exchange this code for gold item
- 12252 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B forever code.
Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B beginner code.
Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B event code.
How do I enter Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B
Step 3: Type in the gift code Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B.
Introduction Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B.
Bring more fun to your daily brushing routine with Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B!
Now featuring dozens of your favorite Disney, Marvel and Star Wars characters, use this app to seamlessly encourage your kids to brush longer. Longer, happier brushing for your little one is just a download away!
All it takes is three simple steps:
1. Download the Disney Magic Timer app by Oral-B
2. Scan any Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages product with your device’s camera in the app.
3. Reveal more fun and let the brushing begin.
See how it works: http://www.oralb.com/stages/disney-timer-app
*** Characters featured in this app:
• Captain Lightyear and Sox
• Raya and TukTuk
• The Mandalorian and The Child
• Doc McStuffins
• Nemo and Dory
• Lightning McQueen and Dusty
• Buzz Lightyear and Woody
• Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, Violet, and Jack Jack
• Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Ant-Man, and Spiderman
• Anna, Elsa, and Olaf
• Rapunzel, Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, and Jasmine
• Rey, Darth Vader, Yoda, Storm Troopers, and BB8
• Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
*** Compatible with any Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages products.
*** Compatible with devices running Android 8 or newer.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app will use your device camera for scanning any Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages product to unlock sticker books. This app also allows content to be saved to external storage.
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings with your device to see if your device is muted. For assistance, please visit our customer care FAQ page here: https://help.disney.com/en_US/Apps/Disney-Magic-Timer
New feature in Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B.
To infinity and beyond! Buzz and Sox from Lightyear have landed!
Image Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B.
Comment on the Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B.
We have had this app for several months, and at first we were really happy with it. I will say that it accomplishes the main goal of ensuring that we brush long enough to be effective. My son is happy while we do it, and we know that we’ve brushed for two minutes. That said, using the app has been awful since the latest update. If it wasn’t already a firm part of our routine, I would delete it because it has become so inconvenient to use. There are now long lags (10 to 15 seconds) between screens, which really add up when changing characters before brushing, looking at stickers, etc. The app will no longer close–the only way I’ve found to do it is to first minimize it, and then “swipe” it off. It took a full day for a character we purchased to appear. We also have problems with “losing” sessions/stickers. While I can go in through parental controls and fix this, it’s just another new issue with what was a good app.
Originally posted on December 31, 2022 @ 7:58 am