Are you searching for rules G30 – A Memory Maze code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game G30 – A Memory Maze has been published by the Ivan Kovalov the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone. Game G30 – A Memory Maze includes 10K+ downloads. Updated version Jan 30, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the G30 – A Memory Maze code that we compiled in G30 – A Memory Maze that we created in the form of 29/09/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game G30 – A Memory Maze.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 29/09/2023)
G30 – A Memory Maze latest code.
- CA6F Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 15F58 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 229DE Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2CD75 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 1F050 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 6699 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2EEFD Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 182D6 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- EBB Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 20A72 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 2288 Exchange this code for gold item
- 34597 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
G30 – A Memory Maze forever code.
G30 – A Memory Maze beginner code.
G30 – A Memory Maze event code.
How do I enter G30 – A Memory Maze code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage G30 – A Memory Maze
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code G30 – A Memory Maze
Step 3: Type in the gift code G30 – A Memory Maze
Hacking gold: How do you hack it G30 – A Memory Maze.
Introduction G30 – A Memory Maze.
A puzzle you haven’t seen before. A story you won’t forget.
G30 is a unique and minimalistic take on the puzzle genre, where each level is hand-crafted and meaningful. It’s a story of a person with a cognitive disorder, who is trying to recollect the elusive past – before the disease takes over and everything will fade away.
• Each puzzle is a story. Solve the memories mystery hidden in 7 main chapters of unique and individually designed puzzles.
• Experience a touching narrative. Live the life of a person whose memories have faded.
• Feel the game. Atmospheric music and sounds will dive you into the breathtaking story
• Relax and play. No scores, no timers, no “game over”.
🏆 Winner of Indie Games Showcase by Google
🏆 Most Innovative Game, Casual Connect USA & Kyiv
🏆 Best Mobile Game, CEEGA Awards
🏆 Excellence in Game Design, DevGAMM
🏆 Best Mobile Game & Critics’ Choice, GTP Indie Cup
INNOVATIVE PUZZLES THAT ARE THE STORY
Each level sparks a little memory of the person’s life. It’s a two-part puzzle: a visual image of the memory and a telescopic text, that reveals itself with every step. You start with fragmented pieces of the picture and have to move them to restore the original image. In turn, telescopic text reacts to your every step – the closer you are to the solution, the more text unfolds. You are indeed remembering – adding details to the memory and forming a clear picture.
A DEEP AND MYSTERIOUS STORY
G30 is about memory and consciousness – and what they mean for a human being. There are people around who are losing their ability to remember – some kinds of mental diseases do that to a person. G30 shows how they see the world, how they feel about the past they can’t remember and the reality they can’t recognize.
New feature in G30 – A Memory Maze.
• Improvements and fixes
We are working hard on making the game better! If you notice a bug or a translation issue, please contact us via email@example.com
Image G30 – A Memory Maze.
Comment on the G30 – A Memory Maze.
a great puzzle with a fasinating story. i love how the puzzle get more and more advanced, the expert mode only helping in that (very hard in the hidden chapter). i beat the whole game, and the story is a heart-squeeze. my only wish is if i can save my game with an account like google or facebook, so i dont have to re-complete the game if i download it on another phone. This game over all, is very high quality and i wish to see more works from you! 😉
Originally posted on November 10, 2022 @ 1:23 am