Are you searching for rules Go code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Go has been published by the AI Factory Limited the category of Board. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone. Game Go includes 5M+ downloads. Updated version Apr 28, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Go code that we compiled in Go that we created in the form of 1/12/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Go.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 1/12/2023)
Go latest code.
- B8D Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 2B430 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 32E84 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- DDD8 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 14EFF Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2DBC6 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 18B45 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 166F2 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 263A4 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 20EDB Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 691B Exchange this code for gold item
- C6E5 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Go forever code.
Go beginner code.
Go event code.
How do I enter Go code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Go
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Go
Step 3: Type in the gift code Go
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Go.
★ Top Developer (awarded 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2015) ★
Google Play’s strongest Go/Baduk program! To coincide with the AlphaGo – Sedol match, AI Factory has released a substantially updated product. This new version has been 3 years in preparation and improves the top play strength by 10 grades from 8 kyu to 3 dan. This is based on the new Aya program, which was the winner of the KGS World Computer Go Championship November 2014 and EGC Computer Go Tournament 2015. It is consequently a substantially bigger program, but offers much more.
With its rich strategy and simple rules, the ancient game of Go (Wei-chi/Baduk) is widely regarded as the ultimate thinking game. This product will allow you to learn and master this game!
– Full 9×9, 13×13 games (19×19 limited to 180 moves. Paid version allows whole game)
– 10 Difficulty levels from 18 Kyu to 3 Dan
– Aya Go Engine (International Gold Medallist)
– 2 Player Hotseat
– Go Rules, Handicaps. Chinese and Japanese rules supported.
– Hints at 1 Dan level to help you develop.
– Help includes a walk-through and links to teaching resources.
– Designed for both Tablet and Phone
This free version is supported by 3rd party ads. Ads may use internet connectivity, and therefore subsequent data charges may apply. The photos/media/files permission is required to allow the game to save game data to external storage, and is sometimes used to cache ads.
New feature in Go.
Comment on the Go.
The game was good for me to learn how to play but the ads between each game are way too long. I’ve seen comments from the developers that the ads are skippable after 5 seconds, but if you click the X or Fast Forward, it automatically takes you to the app store instead of back to the game..If you exit the app store and go back to the ad, you have to wait for the ad to finish or go back to the app store.
Originally posted on January 10, 2023 @ 3:39 pm