Are you searching for rules Hamster House code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Hamster House has been published by the Zepni Ltd. the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Rated for 3+. Game Hamster House includes 1M+ downloads. Updated version Sep 8, 2020
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Hamster House code that we compiled in Hamster House that we created in the form of 22/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Hamster House.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 22/03/2023)
Hamster House latest code.
- 1A6A9 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 16C8D Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1D9 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1FEE8 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 121B2 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 5760 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1F33D Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 2BBED You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 2B4B5 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- B89A Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 2BDC Exchange this code for gold item
- 4FC1 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Hamster House forever code.
Hamster House beginner code.
Hamster House event code.
How do I enter Hamster House code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Hamster House
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Hamster House
Step 3: Type in the gift code Hamster House
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Hamster House.
Introduction Hamster House.
Find all the cute hamsters in this fun collecting game.
Meet their friends too such as the squirrel, chipmunk, sugar glider, guinea pig, hedgehog, sea & river otter, capybara, chinchilla, and many more.
Collect toys and decorate your pet home. Tap on your hamsters to see them speed up!
Join a fun cast of hamsters and other furry animals. Let them spin the wheel!
New feature in Hamster House.
– More animals have been added. Collect them now!
Image Hamster House.
Comment on the Hamster House.
It’s amazing! I think it’s age rated for 3+ or all ages. The game has a cutesy art style and the idea is great. After over a week it’s become more of a grinding game or a rebirthing one. Plus, the only thing you can do is unlock cute characters. What’s even the point in getting toys when you can’t even use them. And how could I forget! The endless list of ads. I’m fine with ads related to the game. But random ones just don’t fit in.