Are you searching for rules Hit the Button Math code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Hit the Button Math has been published by the Topmarks Online Ltd the category of Educational. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages USK: All ages. Game Hit the Button Math includes downloads. Updated version May 17, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Hit the Button Math code that we compiled in Hit the Button Math that we created in the form of 2/12/2022. We hope to make it easier to play the game Hit the Button Math.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 2/12/2022)
Hit the Button Math latest code.
- 1A269 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1ED70 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 19835 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1B260 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 1F5FA Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2EC7E Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 34292 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 33E89 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 2C475 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 1201A Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 16E18 Exchange this code for gold item
- 238D6 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Hit the Button Math forever code.
Hit the Button Math beginner code.
Hit the Button Math event code.
How do I enter Hit the Button Math code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Hit the Button Math
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Hit the Button Math
Step 3: Type in the gift code Hit the Button Math
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Hit the Button Math.
Introduction Hit the Button Math.
Hit the Button Math is an app designed to help develop mental math and calculation skills.
The app is aimed at 5-11 year olds. There are 166 different game modes of varying difficulty so it is useful throughout grades K-5. Answer as many questions as possible in minute-long games, or you can now practice without the pressure of a countdown timer – a feature which is new for 2019. Questions are randomly generated which means it is very replayable. The game has been carefully designed for children, with large, widely spaced buttons. We recommend that young children play on a tablet.
Six main topics are covered:
* Times tables – up to 10 or 12
* Division – up to 10 or 12
* Square numbers
* Number bonds
Between these topics, the four standard arithmetic operations are covered: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
You can create up to 30 player profiles per device to track an individual’s high scores (increased from 15 in 2019). If you prefer there’s also the option to play as a guest. All data is stored locally on your device so you don’t have to worry about privacy issues. We’ve also made it very easy for children to quickly switch between profiles after playing a game, if they’re sharing a device.
After each game, the score achieved is displayed along with the child’s high score. Bronze, silver or gold stars and trophies are awarded depending on the score achieved in each game.
New feature in Hit the Button Math.
Technical update to target Android SDK 30.
Image Hit the Button Math.