Are you searching for rules Kenshō code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Kenshō has been published by the FIFTYTWO the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Rated for 7+. Game Kenshō includes 50K+ downloads. Updated version Apr 24, 2021
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Kenshō code that we compiled in Kenshō that we created in the form of 29/09/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Kenshō.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 29/09/2023)
Kenshō latest code.
- 2B455 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1C6E9 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 13F45 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 121B Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 19861 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- FBA9 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- B717 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 169B7 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 2258C Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 221BC Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 1F4D2 Exchange this code for gold item
- 21347 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Kenshō forever code.
Kenshō beginner code.
Kenshō event code.
How do I enter Kenshō code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Kenshō
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Kenshō
Step 3: Type in the gift code Kenshō
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Kenshō.
Begin your journey through a surreal world where nature, time and space intertwine.
Mysterious things happen in a ruined room. Doors inside that room lead to different worlds and beautiful landscapes.
Match blocks and overcome challenges in this addictive puzzle with rich visual effects that unfolds a narrative through breathtaking places including lush jungles and stormy seas.
11 original songs accompany you on this adventure, replete with violin, piano, harmonica, accordion and more.
“A block sliding puzzle matching game with a great design”
New feature in Kenshō.
Thank you for playing! This update contains many stability and performance improvements.
Comment on the Kenshō.
Going to agree with some of the people saying that there is something wrong with the UI in this game. Buttons won’t register. Icons won’t register. I’ve only been able to enter doors because I use the back button which seems to work, otherwise I really can’t stress enough that I can’t click anything. At least the game mechanics of swiping seems to work. Decently fun and cute game aside from the flaws with the UI. I’d probably rate it 4 stars if the UI actually worked for me.
Originally posted on September 13, 2022 @ 4:06 am