Are you searching for rules Knights of Pen & Paper +1 code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Knights of Pen & Paper +1 has been published by the Paradox Interactive AB the category of Role-playing. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Rated for 12+. Game Knights of Pen & Paper +1 includes 100K+ downloads. Updated version Jul 11, 2018
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Knights of Pen & Paper +1 code that we compiled in Knights of Pen & Paper +1 that we created in the form of 29/01/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Knights of Pen & Paper +1.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 29/01/2023)
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 latest code.
- 1DB14 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1B08E Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 6A53 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1F260 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 29018 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- A5B4 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- C15A Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 233DB You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 1A321 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- CDB2 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 13F1D Exchange this code for gold item
- 2C60D Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 forever code.
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 beginner code.
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 event code.
How do I enter Knights of Pen & Paper +1 code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Knights of Pen & Paper +1
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Knights of Pen & Paper +1
Step 3: Type in the gift code Knights of Pen & Paper +1
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Knights of Pen & Paper +1.
Introduction Knights of Pen & Paper +1.
“This is Role-Playing in its purest form.” — Kotaku-US
“”An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG.” I love every single one of those adjectives.” — IGN
“It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable.” — 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90’s. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
New feature in Knights of Pen & Paper +1.
Improved Paradox Account login and GDPR compliance. Same great game as usual!
Image Knights of Pen & Paper +1.
Comment on the Knights of Pen & Paper +1.
Used to play this game and loved it. Re-downloaded to find that you need an account to save your progress. Not a huge deal (STILL ANNOYING AF), but the deal breaker was when nothing happened when I tried to register a new account. Kept hitting the “register” button which depressed, but nothing else would happen. Shut down the app and restarted, same issue. The game’s good, but not good enough to put up with poorly implemented afterthought features.