Are you searching for rules Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey has been published by the Antler Interactive the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone 10+. Game Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey includes 100K+ downloads. Updated version Oct 20, 2020
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey code that we compiled in Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey that we created in the form of 31/01/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 31/01/2023)
Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey latest code.
- 1EADA Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1A477 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1994D Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 7BFC Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 2F81B Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 509A Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1E1E7 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 25543 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 76D0 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 2D19C Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 2F3E4 Exchange this code for gold item
- 14427 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey forever code.
Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey beginner code.
Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey event code.
How do I enter Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey
Step 3: Type in the gift code Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey.
Introduction Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey.
“Game of the week – Krystopia combines the escape room-style puzzles found in games like The Room with some of the visual style and gameplay elements from The Witness”
“Game of the week – We’re getting major The Room vibes from Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey, with perhaps a pinch of The Witness stirred in for good measure”
“Best game of the week – it´s all held together with enchanting music and cute animations”
– Pocket Gamer
Follow Nova Dune, a space explorer in her adventure to find out about the unfamiliar distress signal she received aboard her ship. Determined to investigate it, she finds herself on a desolated planet where all civilization has vanished.
Solve challenging puzzles and unwrap the mystery that lies in the beautiful universe of Krystopia.
Krystopia is an escape room game that challenges and captivates you with intriguing laser puzzles, robots and hidden objects.
Your objective is to guide Nova in her search for clues. Observe, think and solve ingenious puzzles to reconstitute the story of the strange land she ́s treading upon. Investigate the causes that left the planet empty to resolve the intricate mystery of the long lost civilization.
What happened to Krystopia?
– Average playthrough: 3-4,5 hours
– No ads: enjoy your journey into Krystopia with no interruptions
– Innovative puzzles: Think in 3D and use creativity to escape the room by solving increasingly challenging puzzles in the game
– Immersive gameplay: Interact with the world, crush objects and find secrets spread around the rooms
– Exploration of a distant world: Unwind by watching the beautiful environment
– Ambient story: Learn about the disappeared civilization as you are walking through the world of Krystopia
– Voiceover narrative: Listen to Nova telling you about her findings and experience the personality of a curious Scavenger
– Difficulty level: Chapter 1: Easy, Chapter 2: Medium. Chapter 3 & 4: Hard
Note: Chapter 1 (intro) is shorter than chapter 2-4.
New feature in Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey.
– New features
Added Russian language option
Support for landscape mode in either orientation added
Image Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey.
Comment on the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey.
I can’t tell a lie: for me, this game was very interesting. I don’t care for much reading in my games, but the story was so ambiguous at first that curiosity took over. The puzzles were best when interwoven, & I like that they got more difficult as the game went on (almost impossible). The controls were a little difficult. I eventually figured them out, so to all you out there, the game works. Some puzzles require you to be faster, unfortunately. Overall, love it! Trying the sequel now!