Are you searching for rules Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links has been published by the Conceptis Ltd. the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone. Game Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links includes 100K+ downloads. Updated version Aug 25, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links code that we compiled in Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links that we created in the form of 7/12/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 7/12/2023)
Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links latest code.
- 33843 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 29989 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1D4BC Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1CD98 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 24BE4 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 18824 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 4ABA Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 84AA You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- F5E9 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 1CD9F Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 13BC8 Exchange this code for gold item
- 3FFF Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links forever code.
Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links beginner code.
Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links event code.
How do I enter Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links
Step 3: Type in the gift code Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links.
Introduction Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links.
Find the way clues are linked, paint the paths and discover a hidden pixel-art picture! Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clue-pairs in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the clues and painting the paths so that the number of squares in each path equals the value of the clues being linked together.
Link-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
To create a link simply swipe your fingertip from one clue to another. The game also features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Link-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 125 free Link-a-Pix puzzles in color and B&W
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 65×100
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Show errors during gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Link counter option for easy link length viewing
• Auto-solve starting clues option
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Link-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Paint by Pairs, Enigma, PathPix and Pictlink. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
New feature in Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links.
This version improves performance and stability.
Image Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links.
Comment on the Link-a-Pix: Enigma Links.
Fun puzzle game if you’re willing to spend money. The game comes with a few free packs for players to start with and most of the puzzles are very easy and simple to complete. The puzzles themselves are enjoyable but they’re never very difficult or complex, even the more advanced puzzles just make the grid bigger and don’t add any complexity. Overall decent, just a bit disappointing especially considering the link-a-pix they have up on their website.
Originally posted on January 6, 2023 @ 2:36 pm