Are you searching for rules Lost Horizon code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Lost Horizon has been published by the Animation Arts Creative GmbH the category of Adventure. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Teen. Game Lost Horizon includes 10K+ downloads. Updated version Jan 17, 2020
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Lost Horizon code that we compiled in Lost Horizon that we created in the form of 29/01/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Lost Horizon.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 29/01/2023)
Lost Horizon latest code.
- CFFE Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- DB52 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1E74D Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2FA54 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- D51C Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 27B00 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- CEC8 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 1EB58 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 1B5EE Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 140DE Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 3022 Exchange this code for gold item
- F5A Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Lost Horizon forever code.
Lost Horizon beginner code.
Lost Horizon event code.
How do I enter Lost Horizon code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Lost Horizon
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Lost Horizon
Step 3: Type in the gift code Lost Horizon
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Lost Horizon.
Introduction Lost Horizon.[ The classic point ‘n click adventure by Animation Arts and Deep Silver FISHLABS comes to Google Play in a beautiful mobile version fully optimized for your smartphone or tablet! ]
# # # A GRIPPING ADVENTURE UNDERNEATH THE ROOF OF THE WORLD # # #
The year is 1936. After his dismissal from the British Air Force, Fenton Paddock struggles along as a smuggler and petty crook – until he receives the lucrative offer to trace an expedition that went missing in the highlands of Tibet. But Fenton and his ex-girlfriend Kim are not the only ones eager to find the missing researchers. The Nazis have sent a secret task force to Tibet as well and assigned them to get hold of the lost explorers, whose revolutionary findings bear the power to change the fate of the world forever.
# # # CLASSIC ADVENTURE GAMING ON MOBILE # # #
Designed and developed by the renowned adventure specialists of Animation Arts – the studio behind the best-selling Secret Files series – Lost Horizon takes its players back to the glory days of the point ‘n click adventures. Enjoy clever riddles, beautiful graphics and full voice acting. Visit exotic locations all across the globe and follow a riveting narrative that keeps you hooked for hours and hours on end!
# # # AMAZING FEATURES & TOP NOTCH CONTENT # # #
• The new mobile game by the makers of Secret Files
• A classic point ‘n click adventure with challenging riddles & a captivating story
• Fully optimized for mobile with spot-on touch controls and adjusted UI
• Top-class production values incl. handcrafted visuals
• Fully localized and dubbed cut scenes
• All content available from day one – no IAPs or additional costs
# # # LINKS & RESSOURCES # # #
• Animation Arts website: http://www.animationarts.de/
• Deep Silver website: http://www.deepsilver.com/
• Deep Silver FISHLABS website: http://www.dsfishlabs.com/
# # # REQUIREMENTS & COSTS # # #
Lost Horizon requires at least 1 gigabyte RAM and Android 4.2.2 or newer. It runs on a majority of contemporary devices such as Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC One, HTC Nexus 9, One plus One or comparable smartphones and tablets. There are no IAPs or additional costs – the initial purchase unlocks all chapters right away!
New feature in Lost Horizon.
Technical requirements for the Play Store have been fulfilled.
Video subtitles implemented. 3D masking issues solved.
Image Lost Horizon.
Comment on the Lost Horizon.
This is an excellent, long, point & click adventure, & much better graphics & voice acting than I’d expected! It lived up to the “adventure” part of the name (w/o letting you die, as is important to this genre.) Occasional glitches, but nothing that prevented progress. Check the edges of the screen for things you can interact with. Solutions were sometimes obtuse, but there’s an internal guide. Autosave worked fine; manual save didn’t. Aside from a few non-“PC” elements, a highly enjoyable game!