Are you searching for rules My Child Lebensborn LITE code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game My Child Lebensborn LITE has been published by the Sarepta Studio the category of Simulation. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Teen. Game My Child Lebensborn LITE includes 10M+ downloads. Updated version Aug 15, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the My Child Lebensborn LITE code that we compiled in My Child Lebensborn LITE that we created in the form of 1/02/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game My Child Lebensborn LITE.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 1/02/2023)
My Child Lebensborn LITE latest code.
- 29096 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 6B1B Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 105D4 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1D71D Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 4BA2 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- D452 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1191A Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 1220E You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 16F87 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 10F85 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 916F Exchange this code for gold item
- 30A91 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
My Child Lebensborn LITE forever code.
My Child Lebensborn LITE beginner code.
My Child Lebensborn LITE event code.
How do I enter My Child Lebensborn LITE code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage My Child Lebensborn LITE
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code My Child Lebensborn LITE
Step 3: Type in the gift code My Child Lebensborn LITE
Hacking gold: How do you hack it My Child Lebensborn LITE.
Introduction My Child Lebensborn LITE.
This is the LITE version of My Child Lebensborn where you can play the first part of the game for free. After this point, please pay for the cost of the game to unlock the full experience.
Note: Some users have currently experienced issues with payments failing. Until we get this fixed, as a temporary workaround you can either try again later or purchase the premium version directly from Google Play (Note: Save data is unfortunately not linked between these versions)
Polygon: “My Child Lebensborn tells a disturbing tale about innocents in the aftermath of WW2”
LevelUp: “The strongest game experience that I have ever had.”
You adopt a young Lebensborn child in Norway after WW2, but parenting will be hard as your child grows up in a hostile and hateful environment. See a different side of the war, inspired by the true stories of the Lebensborn children. Discover how hatred of our enemies continues to create victims, even after victory.
Discover their past and support them in the present. You must balance your time and resources to provide for your child. You will find answers to the hard questions; about their history, the hatred, bullying and the passing of blame.
Can you help Klaus/Karin cope with the heavy inheritance of the German occupation, so they will find their place in a country that is celebrating its freedom.
You can make a difference.
– Influence the child’s feelings, personality, and worldview through your choices.
– Look for the effects of your choices in your child’s expressions and body language.
– Explore a gripping storyline based upon true events.
– Earn money as you work, then cook, craft, forage, and play.
– Use your time and meager resources wisely.
– Adopt a boy or girl, and support them through a defining year of their life.
Caution: Some devices with only 1GB available memory have shown problems with running this game.
This game is based on difficult and heavy topics, not suitable for young children.
For technical support, please contact us at email@example.com
New feature in My Child Lebensborn LITE.
Image My Child Lebensborn LITE.
Comment on the My Child Lebensborn LITE.
This game was incredible. Heartwrenching. Outside of the obvious underlying message here regarding the struggles Germans faced after WW2, I also must mention it is the most interactive parenting simulator I’ve ever found. If the devs made a parenting simulator for a modern situation with modern struggles and a little more detail/time to work with than this one, I’d shell out a decent amount for it. Great game.