Are you searching for rules Once Upon a Tower code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Once Upon a Tower has been published by the Pomelo Games the category of Action. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Rated for 7+. Game Once Upon a Tower includes 5M+ downloads. Updated version Jan 26, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Once Upon a Tower code that we compiled in Once Upon a Tower that we created in the form of 5/12/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Once Upon a Tower.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 5/12/2023)
Once Upon a Tower latest code.
- 15CB4 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1FF39 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 3ABC Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 5E43 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- BB84 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- EB4B Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1B39 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 151CB You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 3EA7 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 67E5 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 6567 Exchange this code for gold item
- 2FD58 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Once Upon a Tower forever code.
Once Upon a Tower beginner code.
Once Upon a Tower event code.
How do I enter Once Upon a Tower code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Once Upon a Tower
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Once Upon a Tower
Step 3: Type in the gift code Once Upon a Tower
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Once Upon a Tower.
Introduction Once Upon a Tower.
Take your princess to freedom in this roguelike adventure! Make your way down the tower, fight mighty enemies and beat the dragon!
Once Upon a Tower is a medieval roguelike offline game perfect for those looking to live an epic adventure. Plan your escape and take your princess to freedom with the help of your sharp skills and a set of epic features in this unique indie offline game.
Ever wanted to escape somewhere else? Ever felt like you were trapped in a high tower, just like a princess? Ever found yourself waiting for a valiant knight to come and save you?
Wait no more! Cause the knight isn’t coming — No, really, he isn’t. He was literally eaten by that guardian dragon over there.
You have all you need to escape and set yourself free in this adventure. The brave knight left his hammer behind, I’m sure you can put it to good use, right? So, grab it and get yourself to the bottom of the tower, like the strong princess you are!
Make your way to the bottom of the tower in this downward indie action game with a roguelike twist, where each princess is strong enough to make it on its own, without the help of any knight.
You can beat the enemies. You can escape the dragon. YOU CAN DO THIS! Now let the adventure begin, once upon a tower.
What is in it for you in this offline indie adventure?
– Enemies that get harder and nastier as you descend.
– A roguelike structure where every adventure is different: if you fail you have to start over again from the top of the castle.
– Different princesses to free from the tower!
– Different power-ups to make your princesses stronger.
– Tons of action!
Now, bend the rules of fairy tales, Once Upon a Tower is waiting for you!
Learn more about our games:
Follow us to get news:
New feature in Once Upon a Tower.
This update contains stability improvements and general bug fixes.
Image Once Upon a Tower.
Comment on the Once Upon a Tower.
Great game, no lags or bugs. Ads a bit long but that’s not really a problem. The gameplay itself is pretty difficult. So far i can’t complete it and restarting over and over makes it more boring rather than challenging. Players only have one life is pretty frustrating considering shields are expensive.
Originally posted on September 3, 2022 @ 3:30 am