Are you searching for rules One More Brick code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game One More Brick has been published by the Rifter Games the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages USK: All ages. Game One More Brick includes 5M+ downloads. Updated version Sep 27, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the One More Brick code that we compiled in One More Brick that we created in the form of 25/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game One More Brick.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 25/03/2023)
One More Brick latest code.
- 2890D Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1E4CA Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 38DB Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 17A70 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 16D98 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 15710 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 143F7 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- D5DB You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 138A2 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 61EE Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 1D173 Exchange this code for gold item
- D6EA Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
One More Brick forever code.
One More Brick beginner code.
One More Brick event code.
How do I enter One More Brick code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage One More Brick
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code One More Brick
Step 3: Type in the gift code One More Brick
Hacking gold: How do you hack it One More Brick.
Introduction One More Brick.
One more brick is a free classic brick breaker game. It’s simple and relaxing, the perfect time killer!
Shoot the balls to break the bricks, much like in classic arkanoid or breakout games but with many more balls. Activate powerful power-ups such as the ball duplicator or the double bouncer and enjoy the satisfying bouncing of hundreds of balls. Break your way through challenging levels like a true brick breaker hero!
• Relaxed gameplay, great time killer
• Endless and Levels game modes
• Low on space? You won’t believe it, the size of the game is less than 10MB!
• Ideal for playing one handed. One-thumb controls
• Unlock new balls with special skills
• Upgrade and customize your own ball in the Balls Editor
• No wifi or internet? Don’t worry, you can play offline!
New feature in One More Brick.
• Slightly increased Fast Forward speed
• Slightly decreased delay to show Fast Forward button
• Minor Challenges adjustments
Image One More Brick.
Comment on the One More Brick.
It’s mindless “fun”. You either beat levels or lose and then watch an ad to beat a level this way instead. For me this weird level structure is what ruins much of the fun. It feels like the game plays itself. Holedown is an example of how to make such a game perfectly. You need to actually completely levels one by one. Furthermore you need to wait 15 sec for each ad and click close 5 times. And then at the end you suddenly can’t skip levels and start over automatically. Why?