Are you searching for rules Operation: New Earth code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Operation: New Earth has been published by the Tilting Point the category of Strategy. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone 10+. Game Operation: New Earth includes 100K+ downloads. Updated version Oct 13, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Operation: New Earth code that we compiled in Operation: New Earth that we created in the form of 7/12/2022. We hope to make it easier to play the game Operation: New Earth.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 7/12/2022)
Operation: New Earth latest code.
- 29E6E Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 344C8 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 897A Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2DF30 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 2E595 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2B9D Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 29117 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 2441 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 4AEA Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 1FE5F Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 1A94C Exchange this code for gold item
- 32A68 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Operation: New Earth forever code.
Operation: New Earth beginner code.
Operation: New Earth event code.
How do I enter Operation: New Earth code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Operation: New Earth
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Operation: New Earth
Step 3: Type in the gift code Operation: New Earth
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Operation: New Earth.
Introduction Operation: New Earth.
Earth. Your home, your memories, your family… All is fading under the colossal shadow of an attacking alien force.
Jump into this intense sci-fi multiplayer strategy game. Command an advanced military facility to defend Earth from hostile alien invasion!
Uncover advanced technology to infuse and reinforce your stronghold – you are Earth’s last protection against the invaders who are laying waste to the planet!
Commander, it’s time to mobilize! Retake and defend the planet. Let no enemy, aliens or hostile humans, stand in your way!
• CREATE YOUR BASE – Strategically build your facility by discovering new technologies to become a juggernaut of power.
• RAISE AN ARMY – Train a massive army of specialized units including hi-tech infantry and cutting-edge war machines.
• COMMAND YOUR HERO – Train an elite Hero unit for incredible advantages and bonuses, while attempting to defeat and capture enemy players’ Heroes in battle.
• CHAT, TRADE, INVITE – Chat with other players, trade your resources and invite the strongest amongst your friends to defend Earth together.
• JOIN AN ALLIANCE – Assemble an Alliance and strategize together to build a powerful network.
• REAL TIME FACTION WARS – Join players around the world in massive battles.
The Earth you once knew is growing dim, Commander. Hope is nearly lost. It’s time for Operation: New Earth.
PLEASE NOTE that Operation: New Earth is completely free to play, however, optional in game items are available for purchase with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can turn off the option by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
A network connection is required.
New feature in Operation: New Earth.
The Xenosaurs have been unleashed across the globe, in a desperate attempt to finally seize control of New Earth.
The maximum level of the Drone dispatched from the Satellite Uplink has been increased from 7 to 10.
When a player adds a player to his block list, that player’s chat will no longer be displayed in world chat.
Fixed an issue where legion challenges were being displayed incorrectly in past and future challenge tabs.
Image Operation: New Earth.
Comment on the Operation: New Earth.
Great game. The game play is great. It is easy to pick up this game and understand what to do right away. The tutorial is easy to follow and really gets the game going. One thing I would change is the attack feature. When choosing to attack another player it defaults to raid whenever you log out. This is very frustrating. I would give it 5 stars if the option stayed where you put it or defaulted to destroy.