Are you searching for rules OPUS: Rocket of Whispers code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game OPUS: Rocket of Whispers has been published by the Sigono Inc. the category of Adventure. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Rated for 3+. Game OPUS: Rocket of Whispers includes 1M+ downloads. Updated version Dec 15, 2021
Gameapparent.com – offers you the OPUS: Rocket of Whispers code that we compiled in OPUS: Rocket of Whispers that we created in the form of 21/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game OPUS: Rocket of Whispers.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 21/03/2023)
OPUS: Rocket of Whispers latest code.
- 1AA57 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 22549 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1E59C Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 16695 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 10381 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1DA17 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 4503 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 15AFB You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 24677 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 2A6FD Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 1CE44 Exchange this code for gold item
- 8BB0 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
OPUS: Rocket of Whispers forever code.
OPUS: Rocket of Whispers beginner code.
OPUS: Rocket of Whispers event code.
How do I enter OPUS: Rocket of Whispers code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage OPUS: Rocket of Whispers
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code OPUS: Rocket of Whispers
Step 3: Type in the gift code OPUS: Rocket of Whispers
Hacking gold: How do you hack it OPUS: Rocket of Whispers.
Introduction OPUS: Rocket of Whispers.
Embark on a heartwarming journey! An indie game with skillful storytelling combined with audiovisual wonder.
“By this rocket, we return them to the cosmos.“
Travel across a world of ice and snow, through burned down ruins and treacherous peaks, to launch a rocket that will reach the stars!🚀
“Once we fire the rocket, will these ghosts finally leave me?” Asked the man.
“Of course. Our goal, after all, is to return them to the cosmos” The witch replied.
Throughout the game, you will play as two survivors of an apocalyptic plague. Help them achieve the unimaginable of building a rocket, so they can return the deceased to their cosmic homeland through the ancient tradition of space burials.
An emotionally-driven and heartwarming adventure written by IMGA nominated writer of OPUS: The Day We Found Earth. Explore an atmospheric world full of mysteries and rich narration.
Travel through a post-apocalyptic winter filled with ruins and remnants of a once prosperous land. Explore the unknown for antiques and artifacts, and find out about their past. An RPG of survivors upholding hope and faith
Prepare for countdown by gathering the materials needed to build a rocket, and craft tools that will help you reach greater distances.
Over 100 items to find and inspect, each beautifully drawn with a story to match, including rocket material backed by careful research on rocket science.
Over 30 beautiful atmospheric soundscapes designed to immerse you in the snowy wilderness. Composed and recorded by indiePlay nominated composer Triodust.
* Google Play Awards 2018 Standout Indie
* Google Play Editors’ Choice 2017
* IMGA Global, SEA China categories nominee
* Taipei Game Show Indie Games Award for Best Narration
* Famitsu Platinum Hall of Fame
* Though the first act is completely free for you to explore. You will have to purchase and unlock the full version of the game in order to progress through the rest of the story.
New feature in OPUS: Rocket of Whispers.
– Fix performance issues
– Add warning messages when binding data with social media account
Image OPUS: Rocket of Whispers.
Comment on the OPUS: Rocket of Whispers.
The game was really great! The graphics are awesome, the animation is great, and the soundtracks and sfx are straight up mesmerizing it gave me goosebumps. It really puts you into the game (yeah definitely headphones recommended). The gameplay is simple but the story is the real deal. It got me emotional playing the game. it was a heartwarming experience for me. Keep up the good work!