Are you searching for rules OPUS: The Day We Found Earth code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game OPUS: The Day We Found Earth has been published by the Sigono Inc. the category of Adventure. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages USK: All ages. Game OPUS: The Day We Found Earth includes 1M+ downloads. Updated version Jul 27, 2021
Gameapparent.com – offers you the OPUS: The Day We Found Earth code that we compiled in OPUS: The Day We Found Earth that we created in the form of 29/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game OPUS: The Day We Found Earth.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 29/03/2023)
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth latest code.
- B70E Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 14320 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- FC1F Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2CD06 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- F533 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 3220A Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 27FBF Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 2BD84 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 9435 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 3067D Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- F46 Exchange this code for gold item
- F8E9 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth forever code.
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth beginner code.
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth event code.
How do I enter OPUS: The Day We Found Earth code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage OPUS: The Day We Found Earth
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code OPUS: The Day We Found Earth
Step 3: Type in the gift code OPUS: The Day We Found Earth
Hacking gold: How do you hack it OPUS: The Day We Found Earth.
Introduction OPUS: The Day We Found Earth.
“As long as you remember LISA’s coordinates, I will always be with you.”
Dive into the boundless galaxy and go on a heartfelt adventure! Don’t miss out on this beautiful editors’ choice game experience.
Help our little robot, Emeth, to fulfill a century-old promise by finding Earth in order to save Mankind—so step into the spaceship, operate a deep space telescope, and find out what’s out there in a boundless, unexplored outer space.
“A robot without a goal is nothing more than a calculator. So, listen up… Your goal, is to find Earth. Do we have a deal?” – Dr. Lisa, the creator of the robot and who believes that Earth is not just a myth.
“We have a deal… Emeth will find Earth!” – Emeth, the robot.
– Embark on a heartfelt adventure with a rich story
– Explore and get lost in the boundless outer space
– Uncover the secrets of mysterious planets and spaceship
– Chill out to the beautiful, relaxing soundtrack
– More emotional than any visual novel
Millions of years in the future, mankind has forgotten its origin – Earth, and you must help a robot carry on his creator’s wish of finding it, as he realizes a greater purpose inside his tiny mechanical heart. An atmospheric, heartfelt story written by a several times Best Narration Award winning writer awaits you!
Become a NASA scientist by operating a space telescope to scan nearby stars in the outer space as the adventure begins! Compare and contrast planets in order to find the true Earth.
Also, the game is like a visual novel in which you search through a spaceship full of mysterious items to uncover the history of a centuries-old mission.
Dive into the outer space to explore a vibrant starscape full of lovingly crafted milky way, nebulas, planets and meteorites.
Enjoy 17 beautifully heartfelt, bittersweet soundtracks, and prepare to lose yourself in the organically generated soundscape while wandering through the galaxy!
* Though the first act is completely free for you to explore. You will have to purchase and unlock the full version of the game in order to progress through the rest of the story.
* For more info, please visit Link: http://www.sigono.com/
New feature in OPUS: The Day We Found Earth.
Minor bug fixes
Image OPUS: The Day We Found Earth.
Comment on the OPUS: The Day We Found Earth.
The art style and music is simply beautiful and soothing. I love the story and characters. I think the dialogues are well written. But the storyline could be better with more in depth explanation in certain aspects. For me, personally, the ending left me hanging and wanting more. Also, gameplay is repetitive and not really challenging (even on normal). However, i really appreciate what the devs have created and hope the best for them.