Are you searching for rules Pairs: Animals code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Pairs: Animals has been published by the HeBaSoft the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages USK: All ages. Game Pairs: Animals includes 10K+ downloads. Updated version Nov 28, 2021
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Pairs: Animals code that we compiled in Pairs: Animals that we created in the form of 8/12/2022. We hope to make it easier to play the game Pairs: Animals.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 8/12/2022)
Pairs: Animals latest code.
- 31A19 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 27A9C Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1137C Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 19B14 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 2CB3E Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1F08C Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2F99D Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- E1A6 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 656C Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 93CA Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 875C Exchange this code for gold item
- 174B0 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Pairs: Animals forever code.
Pairs: Animals beginner code.
Pairs: Animals event code.
How do I enter Pairs: Animals code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Pairs: Animals
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Pairs: Animals
Step 3: Type in the gift code Pairs: Animals
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Pairs: Animals.
Introduction Pairs: Animals.
Pairs is a simple game that will entertain and you will practice your memory with it. Rules of this memory game is pretty simple. There are several pairs of cards, all of the cards laid face down on a surface and two cards are flipped face up over each turn. If the pairs are matching, we place them aside, otherwise we flip them back. The goal of this memory game is to turn over all pairs of matching cards.
Pairs can be played with any number of players or as solitaire. It is a particularly good game for everyone. The scheme is often used in quiz shows and can be employed as an educational game. Pairs, is also known as Memory, Pexeso or Match up.
There are 4 levels of difficulty in this game variant. It is light, medium, heavy and tablet difficulty. Tablet difficulty is more suitable for devices with a larger display, due to the large number of cards.
Basic features of this game
– Four difficulty levels
– Suitable for tablets
– Customizable background of cards
New feature in Pairs: Animals.
– Reduced game difficulty
– Fixed some translation mistakes
Image Pairs: Animals.
Comment on the Pairs: Animals.
I’m in my mid 60s and my grandkids play along too