Are you searching for rules Paranormal Preparatory School code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Paranormal Preparatory School has been published by the Choice of Games LLC the category of Role Playing. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Teen. Game Paranormal Preparatory School includes 1K+ downloads. Updated version Aug 23, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Paranormal Preparatory School code that we compiled in Paranormal Preparatory School that we created in the form of 27/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Paranormal Preparatory School.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 27/03/2023)
Paranormal Preparatory School latest code.
- 9986 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- C92B Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- F07A Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- BE1 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 1ED9C Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 127F7 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1CF7E Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 26868 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 2A78C Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 2A119 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 29D81 Exchange this code for gold item
- 9123 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Paranormal Preparatory School forever code.
Paranormal Preparatory School beginner code.
Paranormal Preparatory School event code.
How do I enter Paranormal Preparatory School code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Paranormal Preparatory School
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Paranormal Preparatory School
Step 3: Type in the gift code Paranormal Preparatory School
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Paranormal Preparatory School.
Introduction Paranormal Preparatory School.
This boarding school for supernaturals isn’t hell, but it is on top of it! Can you make peace between the vampire and werewolf students, close the portal to hell, and save the world?
“Paranormal Preparatory School” is a 340,000-word interactive comedic dark fantasy novel by David Spain. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
You’re the only mortal human student at Cavalcade Academy, a school for supernatural beings. Zombies, werewolves, vampires, and more live and study within its ivy-clad walls. Centuries of hatred between vampires and werewolves have led to deep divides between the two species, and this school is the latest battleground. Your eldritch magic powers will be essential to earn the respect of your peers.
With the opening of the elite St. Mary’s Academy next door–a private school full of pampered, privileged mortal humans–your fellow supernatural students will face their first interaction with humanity. Your school’s reputation is at stake, to say nothing of what the wealthy upper-class St. Mary’s students will think of their paranormal neighbors!
And now, as a portal to hell opens beneath Cavalcade Academy, you’ll need to ally with vampires, werewolves, humans, a ghost, and a cyborg zombie to close it. Make the wrong decisions, and it could mean the end of you, your classmates, and perhaps even the entire world.
Oh, and don’t forget to study for your math exam!
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, bi, asexual, or poly
• Choose a side in a centuries–old feud: ally with the vampire clan or werewolf pack; or try to heal the rift between them.
• Save the world from the encroaching flames of hell that rise through the portal near your school.
• Help your classmates promote undead rights–or flee back to the mortal realm.
• Infiltrate the elite neighboring school to discover the origin of your frightening visions.
• Accept a vampire’s kiss, return a werewolf’s passion, or transcend the boundaries of death to love a zombie.
It’s the end of the world. Don’t be late for class!
New feature in Paranormal Preparatory School.
A few typos. If you enjoy “Paranormal Preparatory School”, please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Image Paranormal Preparatory School.
Comment on the Paranormal Preparatory School.
I played through this and was bored almost instantly after the free section stopped. The game gives you no reason to care about characters around you and has a terrible case of “everyone loves you for no reason.” Not to mention the choices change nothing at all. You target a skill and then you have to choose the answers that correspond to said skill. That’s it. That’s the game. No personality to it or change. I’ve played a lot of games way better than this. I’d say skip this entry.