Are you searching for rules Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St has been published by the Eremite Games the category of Strategy. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone 10+. Game Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St includes 5K+ downloads. Updated version Mar 15, 2020
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St code that we compiled in Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St that we created in the form of 4/10/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 4/10/2023)
Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St latest code.
- 29D98 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 2632F Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 210EC Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 309F4 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 10864 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 23727 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 28AFC Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 1CDB5 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 33C96 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 2CC87 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 31D81 Exchange this code for gold item
- 60CE Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St forever code.
Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St beginner code.
Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St event code.
How do I enter Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St
Step 3: Type in the gift code Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St.
Introduction Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St.
When gods wage wars, only one can prevail!
Shattered Plane: Turn-Based Strategy Game is set in the Slavic fantasy universe inhabited by ferocious monsters and oppressed humankind. Become one of the conflicted Slavic demigods and lead the army of fantasy creatures to victory in the divine war for ascendancy.
Engage in legendary turn-based tactical fights on hex battlegrounds and use unique magic skills to crush your enemies. Prove dominance over the battlefield and conquer the shattered world of Elear in Shattered Plane: Turn-Based Strategy Game!
✔ Use your tactical skills in turn-based combat
✔ Lead armies of fantasy creatures to battle
✔ Get involved with the epic story campaign
✔ Play with friends in classic hotseat multiplayer mode
✔ Command one of six mighty characters
✔ Use unique spells to gain an advantage on the battlefield
✔ Compete against other players on multiple global ranking maps
✔ Be flexible and change your tactics on randomly-generated maps
✔ Admire a detailed 2D fantasy art style mixed with 3D pawn models
✔ Plan your every move in addicting hex war
The army of fantasy monsters awaits your orders!
Plan your moves carefully as you’ll be facing multiple opponents at the same time in this turn-based strategy game. Show dominance over other players in global rankings with your tactics and unique spell force. When armies clash, the combination of might and magic is what makes you victorious.
Face mighty enemies!
Elear, once peaceful land, has now become a battleground for ferocious beasts led by mighty Patrons. As one of them, you’ll be fighting your divine kin in the story campaign, on ranking maps, procedurally generated maps, and in the hotseat mode. When demigods clash, only one can remain on the battlefield!
Danger lurks all around you!
Civilizations fell as humans of Elear lost control over their land. For hundreds of generations, they lived underground in the shadow of the Eternal War. They grew bolder with time and started a resistance called The Order. Battle your enemies, but always keep an eye on small rebel units running loose on hex tiles.
The future of Elear lies in your hands!
You’re one of the Patrons – the most powerful beings in existence, who have the power to shape the future of Elear. But don’t be mistaken. They are no heroes. They use their might for their dark purposes.
Experience the classic hexagonal board game feel!
Shattered Plane: Turn-Based Strategy Game grasps the magic of 4-player turn-based board games. Each map is placed on a rectangular wooden board and all the units are shaped like pawns. Plan your moves carefully as you only have a limited number of moves per turn. Sometimes the best your pawns can do is to hold their positions on the hex board and let others engage in combat.
Try different strategies with Patrons’ unique skills!
• Svarog – increase your army’s morale and dominate the battle worlds with your army of Scorched Souls
• Devana – spawn new Werewolves in your cities and sweep away enemy forces like a flood
• Nyja – kill any unit on the hex board and clear your path to victory
• Veles – permanently increase the production of Warlocks in your city; it comes with a risk – the enemy can take the city
• Chors – strengthen your defenses by building magical towers which allow your Phantoms to attack enemies from a distance
• Perun – make your Titans invulnerable for the entire turn and crush your enemies with brute force.
Soak into the fantasy world inspired by the Slavic folklore!
Created by Polish game studio, Shattered Plane draws from the one-of-a-kind Slavic tales. The mighty Patrons, whom players control, were based on mythical gods from Slavic fables – a divine family of great strength and cruelty.
New feature in Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St.
• Added third chapter of the Campaign – 9 new missions and an epic finale of the Shattered Plane story
• Added a brand new Patron – Perun – with a new unique power
• Added third Ranked season – 8 new maps
• Added alliances – you can now team up with the AI (or with your friends in Hotseat)
• Added Encyclopedia – an in-game source of knowledge on everything Shattered Plane
• Improved graphics
• Added option to skip the tutorial
• Rebalanced certain campaign maps
• Fixed various bugs
Image Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St.
Comment on the Shattered Plane: Turn-Based St.
I bought this on sale for $0.99 . I had fun, but found that most of the levels were not very engaging. The movement system was strategically interesting, but it was also very tedious. It was common for a “won” game to take several minutes to finish. The game sometimes introduced surprise enemies in such scenarios, but these surprises were usually pointless: The limited moves/turn design often meant I had a map full of random maxed out troops scattered about. If you want a semi-mindless tactical combat game, Shattered Plane delivers it. If you are want your strategy to have tactical depth and tough decisions, you’ll find game to be pretty disappointing.
Originally posted on December 24, 2022 @ 11:50 pm