Are you searching for rules Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime has been published by the Genius Studio Japan Inc. the category of Adventure. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Teen. Game Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime includes 100K+ downloads. Updated version Oct 16, 2020
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime code that we compiled in Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime that we created in the form of 3/06/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 3/06/2023)
Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime latest code.
- 2E1D8 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- C6E8 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 16EA8 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- FA2C Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 1C0BC Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2FF2B Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1A92F Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 2B224 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 7C83 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 2AD3D Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 1E019 Exchange this code for gold item
- 138B6 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime forever code.
Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime beginner code.
Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime event code.
How do I enter Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime
Step 3: Type in the gift code Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime.
Introduction Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime.
* You can play this game until the end for free!
* Choose your actions wisely to protect your friends and grow closer to them!
* Search for a way to escape the dark world you’ve been trapped in—and the vengeful ghost that haunts it.
Life in Tokoyomi Village is quiet and peaceful. Yet the tiny village has a single restriction in place: no one may cross into the secluded Sealed Forest until the coming-of-age ceremony when they’re officially recognized as an adult.
If you enter the Sealed Forest as a child, Lady Chiyo will come to take you away.
You’ve never broken the restriction despite your dreams of adventure. On the day of your friend Hayato’s coming-of-age ceremony, however, you and your friends follow him into the Sealed Forest and find yourselves trapped in a world of eternal twilight, where shadow children play amidst dark trees and the ghost of Lady Chiyo stalks your every move.
Will you escape the Twilight World?
* [Mysterious and Lonely] Sayoko
In the Twilight World, you meet a shrine maiden named Sayoko. She has no memory of her past and offers to help protect you. At first she seems almost emotionless, yet behind her impassive exterior, you discover a kind, compassionate soul. Who is this mysterious girl, and why is she in the Twilight World?
* [Stubborn and Brash] Azusa
Azusa doesn’t have the best social graces, and she’s intent on leaving Tokoyomi Village to return to Tokyo. Now she’s trapped in the Twilight World with you, and her aggressive nature could cause trouble. But is that truly who she is, or is it only a mask to hide her fears? Will you be the one to help her?
* [Refined and Elegant] Kotomi
Your childhood friend Kotomi was always by your side as you two grew up alongside Hayato. In recent years, however, she’s changed and become much more reserved, and distance has grown between you. Yet you can’t help but wonder what led to her change… and what secrets she holds in her heart.
The Twilight World is a deadly place, and Lady Chiyo is intent on claiming your souls. Can you unravel the truth behind this world and find a way to escape?
New feature in Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime.
Image Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime.
Comment on the Shisha – The Lost Souls: Anime.
It is the best horror game I have played so far.The story is amazing and it’s very hard to wait for 2 and a half hour to read next chapter. The thing I liked most is the ending.It was a wonderful game full of adventures, emotions and creeps (especially due to Chiyo). All the main characters are well developed. It was a wonderful experience.