Are you searching for rules Streets of Rage Classic code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Streets of Rage Classic has been published by the SEGA the category of Action. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone 10+. Game Streets of Rage Classic includes 5M+ downloads. Updated version Oct 25, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Streets of Rage Classic code that we compiled in Streets of Rage Classic that we created in the form of 2/02/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Streets of Rage Classic.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 2/02/2023)
Streets of Rage Classic latest code.
- 40A9 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 25D71 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 30418 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 3306 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 49CD Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2291F Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 20CA8 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 562D You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 11BF2 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 3191D Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 22253 Exchange this code for gold item
- 5BF4 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Streets of Rage Classic forever code.
Streets of Rage Classic beginner code.
Streets of Rage Classic event code.
How do I enter Streets of Rage Classic code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Streets of Rage Classic
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Streets of Rage Classic
Step 3: Type in the gift code Streets of Rage Classic
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Streets of Rage Classic.
Introduction Streets of Rage Classic.
One of SEGA’s all-time greats, Streets of Rage is now available on mobile! Play free and rediscover this ground-breaking beat-‘em up.
Three cops, a city on the edge, and a crime lord known only as Mr. X – welcome to one of the all-time SEGA greats. Arm yourself with knives, bottles, and drainpipes and battle through eight thug-infested urban environments to bring order to the city. Relentless, explosive, and addictive as hell – Streets of Rage is the grand-daddy of beat-‘em-ups!
Streets of Rage joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought back to life on mobile!
– Three playable characters, each with their own strengths and killer combos!
– Eight rounds of fast-paced brawling action!
– Local Wi-Fi multiplayer support to help you best the bosses!
– A devastating, rocket-propelled special attack from the ESWAT team!
– Times too tough? Get extra continues and special attacks via rewarded ads!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
– PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
– SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– HAPTIC SUPPORT – get into the game with responsive button presses
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
“Streets of Rage will knock you out!” [96%] – Doctor Dave, GamePro #27 (October 1991)
“I almost wet myself and called the police when we first plugged in the Streets of Rage cart.” [93%] – Frank O’Connor, Computer & Video Games #119 (October 1991)
“There can be little doubt that Streets of Rage is the finest beat-’em-up ever to grace the Mega Drive.” [885/1000] – Gary Whitta, ACE #50 (November 1991)
STREETS OF RAGE TRIVIA
– The Streets of Rage series goes by the name Bare Knuckle in Japan
– Streets of Rage was also released in arcades via the Mega-Tech and Mega Play boards
– Comic book legend Mark Millar penned two Streets of Rage comic strips for Sonic the Comic!
– There’s an alternate ending to discover… can you find it?
STREETS OF RAGE HISTORY
– The game was originally released in 1991
– Developed by: SEGA
– Designers: Noriyoshi Ohba, Hiroaki Chino
– Lead Composer: Yuzo Koshiro
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Streets of Rage, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates.
New feature in Streets of Rage Classic.
Bug fixes and refinements
Image Streets of Rage Classic.
Comment on the Streets of Rage Classic.
Sega monitization garbage. I purchased this game a while back that had no drm and did not require and internet connection. Exactly what I needed for long trips. Now, however, not only can I not play offline, I also have to watch ads when I start the app and between each level. This is the absolute worst experience. I’d rate it negative stars if I had the option.