Are you searching for rules Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob has been published by the SVIPER the category of Role Playing. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone. Game Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob includes 500K+ downloads. Updated version Dec 13, 2021
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob code that we compiled in Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob that we created in the form of 31/01/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 31/01/2023)
Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob latest code.
- 6010 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 16FC2 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2A4EA Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1CE83 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 28F69 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2004B Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 12E98 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 1BDDE You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 18E9E Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 24F2D Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 30D7B Exchange this code for gold item
- 4F6F Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob forever code.
Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob beginner code.
Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob event code.
How do I enter Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob
Step 3: Type in the gift code Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob.
Introduction Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob.
Super Spell Heroes is a strategic real-time PvP game featuring wizard duels with elemental powers. Tactically cast epic spells, fight other players and become a legendary hero!
Explore magical realms, unlock and upgrade new wizards and equip them with unique spells.
Get ready to join the battle now, level up your magic heroes and fight your way across the map to the mystical Crystal Palace!
• Cast powerful spells by matching elements in a frenzy of fighting and puzzle game action
• Wield and level up legendary skills in multiplayer battles, from impressive attacking blasts to strategic blocks and heals
• Fight real-time tactical duels against players from around the world to receive valuable rewards
• Unlock and train every brave hero, from Jane the Witch to Asgard the Golem, and complete their quest
• Master the unique magical spells of each hero and choose their best tactical loadout on your journey to become a legend
• Collect, evolve and max out hundreds of powerful spells to build a formidable deck
• Journey through and discover magical worlds, slaying wizards and bosses on your adventure
• Focus on defensive play or be brave and attack in an epic frenzy? The choice is yours
• Complete quests on the world map to train heroes and level up to achieve ultimate power
• Match your opponents in duels where tactical focus can outdo sheer power
• Connect with Facebook to train and battle with your friends for ultimate bragging rights
Terms of Service
By accessing or using a Sviper product, you’re agreeing to our Terms of Service (https://sviper.com/terms-of-service/).
New feature in Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob.
– New matchmaking system
– Get ready for wintertime with exclusive items
– Many bug fixes and improvements
Image Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob.
Comment on the Super Spell Heroes – Magic Mob.
Went from 5 to 4 to 3 stars. 5-stars: Awesome game, great controls, superb graphics, and very fun. However, you will be stuck at many points in the game when you have all the upgrades you need but lack of coin. UPDATE 4 -stars: Only real problem is that the keys are super limited and watching ad only gives you a measly one key. I feel like I can only play one game every few hours, so that I can wait for some (1) key(s). It kind of ruins the flow a bit. UPDATE 3-stars: Matchmaking is terrible