Are you searching for rules Tesla: War of the Currents code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Tesla: War of the Currents has been published by the Choice of Games LLC the category of Role Playing. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Teen. Game Tesla: War of the Currents includes 1K+ downloads. Updated version May 11, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Tesla: War of the Currents code that we compiled in Tesla: War of the Currents that we created in the form of 4/06/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Tesla: War of the Currents.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 4/06/2023)
Tesla: War of the Currents latest code.
- F2D9 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 12CB5 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1E9B5 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 4381 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 29476 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1616 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1C401 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 31890 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- FDD8 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 1EEFE Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 31632 Exchange this code for gold item
- 32CCA Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Tesla: War of the Currents forever code.
Tesla: War of the Currents beginner code.
Tesla: War of the Currents event code.
How do I enter Tesla: War of the Currents code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Tesla: War of the Currents
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Tesla: War of the Currents
Step 3: Type in the gift code Tesla: War of the Currents
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Tesla: War of the Currents.
Introduction Tesla: War of the Currents.
At the dawn of the electrical age, can you outsmart Thomas Edison and electrify the world? Rewrite history with worldwide wireless power, alien contact, death rays and sapient machines!
“Nikola Tesla: War of the Currents” is a 225,000-word interactive science-fiction novel by Dora Klindžić. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
The man who invented the 20th century was a queer immigrant from Serbia. Nikola Tesla dreamed of distributing free energy to all of mankind but passed away in a New York hotel room alone and forgotten. What if it had gone differently?
In the year 1886, you join the eccentric Tesla as his laboratory apprentice. Notoriously bad at monetizing his inventions, but nonetheless ingenious at building them, Tesla needs your help with making a living wage as much as your help in the lab.
Fend off Edison’s spies, Wall Street bankers, electrical industry magnates and other unsavory types as you navigate real historical adventures involving electrocuted elephants, the Niagara Falls electric plant, pigeons, and that time Mark Twain had the mishap of soiling his trousers in Tesla’s lab.
Develop your own science skills, your social life, or opt to be more business-minded. Manage your mentor’s fragile mental state while balancing your laboratory’s checkbook. Love your work, your pigeon, or pursue a risqué romance with Edison’s daughter. Will you manage to maintain enough funding and influence to prevent the destruction of Wardenclyffe tower and perform the most esoteric of experiments? Bring free power to all, contact the aliens, or accidentally flatten a city. The history of the last great independent inventor, as well as the future of society, are in your hands.
• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual/aromantic.
• Achieve fame through spectacular inventions, people skills or cunning business.
• Change historic events such as the invention of the electric chair, the Chicago World Fair, the social unrest at the turn of the 20th century, and more.
• Monetize your inventions or uphold Tesla’s ideals of working for the betterment of mankind.
• Uncover secret societies lurking in the background of early-capitalist New York.
• Meet a cast of historic characters such as Thomas Edison and his family, George Westinghouse, Mark Twain, J.P. Morgan, Joseph Pulitzer, Lewis Latimer, Charles Steinmetz, Lord Kelvin and many more.
The world awaits in darkness, ready for your electric light.
New feature in Tesla: War of the Currents.
Image Tesla: War of the Currents.
Comment on the Tesla: War of the Currents.
beautifully written, and w/ such clear love for both tesla and the idealism he’s come to represent. the scene between marion and clemens made me cry, as did the countless opportunities to provide quiet companionship to someone not quite of this world. i’ve read many CoG stories, but this is the first time i’ve felt compelled to write a review. please don’t miss out, it’s something special