Are you searching for rules The Captain is Dead code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game The Captain is Dead has been published by the Thunderbox Entertainment Ltd. the category of Board. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone 10+. Game The Captain is Dead includes 500+ downloads. Updated version Feb 1, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the The Captain is Dead code that we compiled in The Captain is Dead that we created in the form of 21/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game The Captain is Dead.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 21/03/2023)
The Captain is Dead latest code.
- 32BC1 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 50D8 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 8082 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1208A Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 2DB82 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 16D2A Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2786 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 177B0 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 2713A Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 10F4B Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 2E82 Exchange this code for gold item
- 16A6C Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
The Captain is Dead forever code.
The Captain is Dead beginner code.
The Captain is Dead event code.
How do I enter The Captain is Dead code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage The Captain is Dead
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code The Captain is Dead
Step 3: Type in the gift code The Captain is Dead
Hacking gold: How do you hack it The Captain is Dead.
Introduction The Captain is Dead.
Based on the frantic and fun board game, The Captain is Dead puts you in charge of crew members on a besieged starship. You must co-ordinate the crew to repair critical systems and fend off hostile aliens, or you will share the captain’s fate. From the Chief Engineer, Weapons Officer, and visiting Admiral, all the way down to the Ensign and the ship’s Janitor, you must combine your unique talents to avoid utter annihilation in the cold depths of space!
YOU HAVE THE CONN!
Step into the Captain’s chair and command the crew! Each team member has a very particular set of skills that you’ll need to leverage to the full if you want to survive, including…
Admiral – A master of plans and evasion.
Cyborg – Immune to the mysterious forces of deep space.
Crewman – Gets killed very easily… good thing there is an infinite supply!
Counselor – Can manipulate skills for the best chance of success.
Ensign – A fast learner, and even faster runner.
Chief Engineer – Can fix the ship real quick.
Soldier – An expert at taking out aliens.
…with more on the way!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!
Defend the ship against an unknown alien nemesis that will do everything they can to blast you to atoms! Fortunately you have state-of-the-art systems to help you out…
Bridge – Scan for threats, repair shields and communicate with your crew.
War Room – The Captain planned ahead, and left emergency dossiers to help you out.
Armory – Destroy alien ships with torpedoes, and activate auto-turrets to repel boarders.
CPU Core – Power-up your crew with skills.
Cargo Hold – Bust open the cargo pods to grab lasers, scanners, and other helpful gear.
Infirmary – He’s dead, Jim! Oh wait… no… it’s just a flesh wound. That can be fixed here.
Science Lab – Upgrade the ship, and research spooky, sub-space anomalies.
Engineering – Fix the Jump Core to get the heck outta there!
JUMP TO HYPERSPACE!
If you can stay cool, repel the aliens, protect the crew, and keep the systems operational long enough to repair the Jump Core, then you can activate the engines and escape to Hyperspace!
Or is it Warp Speed? I can never remember…
New feature in The Captain is Dead.
New in this update… 🖖🥰
– 1st Officer: the logical choice to save the ship, with his ability to divine the perfect plan at will.
– Janitor: fixes stuff with duct tape… a regular space MacGuyver.
– Maximum crew incresed to 7.
– Tactical HUD, for those of you with big, high-def screens.
– Leaderboards … are you the top commander?
– Eco Mode: less graphics… more battery.
– Rule tweaks, bug fixes and more!
Image The Captain is Dead.
Comment on the The Captain is Dead.
This is one of the most visually interactive board games i have ever played. The incredible and chaotic mayhem of encounters and mishaps prove to be a formidable challenge as you and your crewmates(solo or friends) struggle to keep the ship intact long enough to escape. The replay value is extremely high due to a fair amount of content that will make every attempt at escape strategically different even if the main goal never changes. Good luck Captain, your ships on fire.