Are you searching for rules To the Moon code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game To the Moon has been published by the X.D. Network the category of Role Playing. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages . Game To the Moon includes 50K+ downloads. Updated version Jul 4, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the To the Moon code that we compiled in To the Moon that we created in the form of 6/12/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game To the Moon.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 6/12/2023)
To the Moon latest code.
- 16190 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1883A Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1F734 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1FD83 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 18E24 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 344E0 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2E8C9 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 28D8D You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 33104 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 24B65 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 63F3 Exchange this code for gold item
- 2627F Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
To the Moon forever code.
To the Moon beginner code.
To the Moon event code.
How do I enter To the Moon code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage To the Moon
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code To the Moon
Step 3: Type in the gift code To the Moon
Hacking gold: How do you hack it To the Moon.
Introduction To the Moon.
A story-driven experience about two doctors traversing backwards through a dying man’s memories to artificially fulfill his last wish.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning… but only in their patients’ heads.
Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t.
This particular story follows their attempt to fulfill the dream of an elderly man, Johnny. With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny’s past is revealed. As the two doctors piece together the puzzled events that spanned a life time, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish to be what it is.
And Johnny’s last wish is, of course… to go to the moon.
“To the Moon”, a story-driven RPG with pixel graphics, was originally developed six years ago for PC by Canadian producer Kan Gao and Freebird Games, his indie game studio.Rights to develop and publish the remastered mobile version of “To the Moon” were acquired by X.D. Network Inc.
The story of “To the Moon” unfolds before players, much like a movie. While the entire game has no battle system and can be completed in a few hours, the compelling story and moving original soundtrack resonated with players worldwide. On top of receiving overwhelmingly positive ratings, “To the Moon” received multiple awards from Gamespot, Metacritic, WIRED, and more, and was nominated for “I’m Not Crying, There’s Something In My Eye” in the 2016 Steam Awards.
• A unique & non-combat story-driven experience
• Added “Music Box” function, allowing backstage music playing& in-game music downloading(will be enabled automatically after clearing the stage).
• Added “DIY QR code” function, allowing one-key sharing of player data for playing on different devices.
• Innovative mix between adventure game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
• Acclaimed original soundtrack that closely ties to the story
• An espresso execution with zero filler and no time drains
Android System: 4.0 and higher.
RAM: At least 1 GB RAM is required.
Other devices may work depending on screen resolution and amount of background apps running.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* lingua italiana (Italian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* Türk dili(Turkish)
* УКРАЇНА (Ukrainian)
Service email: TotheMoon@xindong.com
© 2017 X.D. Network Inc. All rights reserved.
New feature in To the Moon.
Image To the Moon.
Comment on the To the Moon.
Absolutely amazing story and experience. Like others have said, I wish there was an option to auto fill text by tapping, as I read way faster than the scroll. Also, a pop-up keeps appearing asking me to purchase the game, but you can’t install without purchase! Will update my review to 5 stars after the pop-up issue is fixed!
Originally posted on November 8, 2022 @ 6:07 pm