Are you searching for rules Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt has been published by the Netflix, Inc. the category of Strategy. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages USK: Ages 6+. Game Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt includes 100K+ downloads. Updated version Aug 16, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt code that we compiled in Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt that we created in the form of 29/09/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 29/09/2023)
Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt latest code.
- 28FDF Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 2B213 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2CB60 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 28C8 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 16E85 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- D911 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2F8E Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 1480F You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 218DC Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 2CC77 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 28D41 Exchange this code for gold item
- 21621 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt forever code.
Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt beginner code.
Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt event code.
How do I enter Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt
Step 3: Type in the gift code Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt.
Introduction Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt.
Available exclusively for Netflix members.
Build a medieval city, make smart financial decisions and do whatever it takes to keep your people happy. Who knew running a kingdom was so tough?
Reign supreme in this mobile version of the acclaimed strategy game. Start with a small village and move up to a massive medieval metropolis with a multitude of inhabitants.
A crisp and colorful land awaits you and your settlers, who need food, protection, and fun! Find a balance while keeping an eye on the elements, disease, disasters, bandits and the budget.
Send your architects and builders to plan and construct a city. Then, send workers to cut wood and to mine ore. Make sure your fields are on fertile grounds to grow food for your hungry subjects. Oh, and don’t forget to keep those tax coins rolling in.
Seasons will impact the demand for certain goods – more water is needed during summer, more clothes in winter. You’re in charge, you make the calls!
• City-building gameplay set in medieval times.
• Complex economy sim and deep production chains.
• Dozens and dozens of different town and production buildings, plus castles (!).
• Seasons and weather effects that influence gameplay.
• Citizens have their own daily routines with different demands.
• The overarching “town level” rewards player progression – you’ll be a better sovereign each time you play the game.
• Devastating disasters like fire, disease, drought and more.
• Diverse scenarios and challenging tasks.
• Unrestricted endless mode.
• Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits.
Additional features include:
• Mediterranean tileset with different maps.
• More scenery, like beaches and vegetation.
• More endless mode maps including dozens of random story events.
• Unique skins for all buildings.
• Choice & Consequence story events.
• Songs for your Highness’ enjoyment.
New feature in Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt.
Image Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt.
Comment on the Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt.
Nice game. Gave me a feeling of the old ‘Settlers’ game. Campaign is really short. I was hoping to be given management of bigger towns or settlements, preparing for invasion by other armies outside of the usual barbarians etc. The road construction tool and some sliders in UI are a bit tricky to use. In endless mode, some quests reward (clear the barbarian camps)are too much; you quickly achieve a big treasury. Not enough events to keep you on your toes. Will gladly go back for more content!
Originally posted on October 29, 2022 @ 5:55 pm