Are you searching for rules Witcheye code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Witcheye has been published by the DevolverDigital the category of Action. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone 10+. Game Witcheye includes 5K+ downloads. Updated version Jul 13, 2020
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Witcheye code that we compiled in Witcheye that we created in the form of 29/11/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Witcheye.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 29/11/2023)
Witcheye latest code.
- 3F19 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 185B7 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 269C3 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 27C2 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- F529 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- F453 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 7657 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- F416 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 10EB1 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 11388 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 2D7E7 Exchange this code for gold item
- 33F40 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Witcheye forever code.
Witcheye beginner code.
Witcheye event code.
How do I enter Witcheye code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Witcheye
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Witcheye
Step 3: Type in the gift code Witcheye
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Witcheye.
Witcheye is a big, colorful, old-school platform adventure with a unique touchscreen control system that gives unparalleled control over the hero. Swipe to move and touch to stop, bouncing off of enemies and dodging hazards in six vibrant worlds. Set off on an adventure as a mild-mannered witch who transforms into a flying eyeball of vengeance after a smarmy knight and wizard steal her spell ingredients. You’ll guide her through 50+ levels, each containing something completely unique: tricky new enemies, mysterious new environments, and puzzling new secrets. These elements are brought to life with colorful, clean pixel art and a lively, head-bobbing original soundtrack.
Designer Peter Malamud Smith was the co-creator (with Charlie Hoey) of the viral hit The Great Gatsby For NES, and creator of the well-received mobile action puzzlers Satellina and Satellina Zero.
– Unique, intuitive controls, for a fresh take on a classic gameplay style
– 50+ fast-paced levels full of unique elements, including over 100 enemies, minibosses, and bosses
– Crisp pixel art visuals
– 30+ track original soundtrack
– Unlockable bonus modes and challenges, including a hard mode with fully remixed enemies and levels
– Robust speedrun features, including player ghosts and timers with built-in splits
New feature in Witcheye.
Comment on the Witcheye.
This game is great! The music is so good, love the art style, and the controls are super fun. Even the menus are playful. 2 things would make this an easy 5-star rating; Google Play Services for save backups and support for 18:9 (tall) screens. I have black bars on the left and right which is a shame for a game that looks so great.
Originally posted on January 1, 2023 @ 9:18 am