Are you searching for rules Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron has been published by the KONAMI the category of Card. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages USK: Ages 6+. Game Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron includes 1M+ downloads. Updated version Sep 11, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron code that we compiled in Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron that we created in the form of 1/12/2022. We hope to make it easier to play the game Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 1/12/2022)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron latest code.
- E97E Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 23463 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1A3E9 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2573B Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 12F6C Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1A46C Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 38E5 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 25CD7 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 557C Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 28A16 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- DD30 Exchange this code for gold item
- A565 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron forever code.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron beginner code.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron event code.
How do I enter Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron
Step 3: Type in the gift code Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron.
Introduction Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron.
◆The「Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG」Official Support App has finally arrived!!
You can easily use the camera to register your Decks, calculate Life Points and even proceed to simulate your starting 5-card hand! This App has tons of features which are beneficial to any Duelist!
【Identify various Cards through your Camera!】
You can easily read Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards through your Camera.
Image Recognition Technology allows you to scan and read up to 20 Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards at a time!
▼Using Card Recognition can help you to:
– Easily register your Deck lists into the App
– Quickly check-up on the Card Q&A for certain cards. (Only available in Japanese)
【Installed with Duel Supporting Features which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments!】
「Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron」is a Support App which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Tournaments.
Displays your Card game ID barcode
Linkable with your current Card Game ID
Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
Installed with many useful features like calculating Life Points, tossing coins, rolling Dices, placing/removing Counters etc.
【Introducing Different Features】
– Easily register your Deck through your Camera
– Able to read up to maximum 20 cards
– Smooth maneuverability to edit your Decks
– Manage your Decks by linking it to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
– Able to search public deck lists worldwide
– Able to check the latest Forbidden & Limited List
– Able to simulate your opening 5-card hand
– And many more features to support your Deck managing experience
●Supporting your Duels
– Calculating Life Points
– Log, Save and Archive your Duels
– Flipping coins, rolling dices and placing/removing Counters
– Playable BGM feature
– Easily search Cards with your Camera
– Search Cards accurately through Specifying Card Name, Card Text, Link Markers etc.
– Displays Card Text in 8 different languages
●Supports Tournament Participation
– Displays your Card game ID barcode
– Linkable with your current Card Game ID
– Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
– Able to check Notices from KONAMI
– Able to check Yu-Gi-Oh! Product Details
-Search for Official Tournament Store around your area
-Locate OTS on the map
-Check details of the OTS
-Check the featured events in the OTS stores
-Set your HOME/Favorite OTS store
-Get directions to the OTS stores (by linking with another Map App)
●Search for Sanctioned Events
-Check Event Details
-Pre-Register for Events
-Add Events to your Watchlist
●Manage Registered Events
-Display today’s registered event
-Display future registered event
-Display result of your past event Dueling record.
-Display Event Point Rankings per nation
-Display list of featured events at your HOME/Favorite OTS stores
-Display list of events registered to watch
-Display list of Pre-Registered Events
-Receive prizes from your HOME OTS store
Supported OS version: Android 6.0 or above
Please note that even if your device fulfils the system specification required to run the application, it may still not run properly due to external factors, such as available memory, conflicts with other applications, or an intrinsic limitation of the device itself.
“Yu-Gi-Oh!” is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that was serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.’s “WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP” since 1996. From 1999, Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. Provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on “Yu-Gi-Oh!” created from the original manga. Currently, the Card Game has expanded to over 75 different countries and locations, especially in Japan, USA and Europe, printed in 9 different languages, and is enjoyed by fans around the world.
©2020 Studio Dice／SHUEISHA, TV TOKYO, KONAMI
©Konami Digital Entertainment
New feature in Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron.
■New Features and Updates
– Added a feature that lets you change the artwork of the cards in your Deck.
– Modified the Search Events function to allow multiple event types to be specified.
– Added a description about tap & hold and swiping cards on the Deck editing and Icon editing screens.
– Modified Duel Logs to show Undo/Dice roll results/Coin results.
– Gift images are now displayed on the gift receipt screen.
– Other minor fixes have been made.
Image Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron.
Comment on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron.
Very solid app, the camera function most of the time doesn’t work really well, but I guess it’s a working process. However, when opening the app I receive a message that 65 mb worth of data are ready to download. And whenever or wherever I try to download it, I just get the message to try it somewhere with a better connection. If fixed, I would definitely rate it higher.