Are you searching for rules Battle Simulator: Warfare code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Battle Simulator: Warfare has been published by the PlaySide Studios the category of Strategy. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Teen. Game Battle Simulator: Warfare includes 1M+ downloads. Updated version Oct 19, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Battle Simulator: Warfare code that we compiled in Battle Simulator: Warfare that we created in the form of 28/01/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Battle Simulator: Warfare.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 28/01/2023)
Battle Simulator: Warfare latest code.
- 3374D Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 14D7C Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 3474 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2443A Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 15C7 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 1EB28 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 134EC Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 278A5 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 7BB5 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 2B2F2 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 17529 Exchange this code for gold item
- 12382 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Battle Simulator: Warfare forever code.
Battle Simulator: Warfare beginner code.
Battle Simulator: Warfare event code.
How do I enter Battle Simulator: Warfare code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Battle Simulator: Warfare
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Battle Simulator: Warfare
Step 3: Type in the gift code Battle Simulator: Warfare
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Battle Simulator: Warfare.
Introduction Battle Simulator: Warfare.
Recruit fighters and warriors from many different ages throughout history to your army including Cavemen, Pirates, Cowboys, Samurais, Spartans, Helicopters, Gangsters, and many, many more before sending them into battle. Each and every battle gives you the chance to win gold and historic glory!
In Battle Simulator : Warfare, each unit fights differently and comes with their own unique abilities – no battle is ever the same as you upgrade, customise, and build your army to take on challenging fights across the ages!
– Deep and addictive progression systems
– A crisp and minimalistic art style
– A Battle Simulator unlike any other!
– Fully animated characters
– An expansive campaign with thousands of unique levels
– A massive roster of Fighters to recruit – each with different perks
– Challenge Mode where you can earn bonus rewards every day
VIP Membership Subscription:
You can subscribe to our Battle Simulator : Warfare VIP membership, which gives you Gold and Gems daily, unlocks the perks on all Fighters no matter what level they are, and grants 50% faster Crate unlock speeds.
The VIP membership has three duration options: Per Week, Per Month and Per Year.
1）Weekly Subscription costs $6.99.
2）Monthly Subscription costs $9.99.
3）Yearly Subscription costs $99.99.
Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription.
Subscription automatically renews at the same price unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Subscriptions can be managed by the user and after purchase, auto-renewal may be turned off in the user’s Google Play account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription period is allowed.
You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your Google Play account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the trial period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en for more information.
New feature in Battle Simulator: Warfare.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Image Battle Simulator: Warfare.
Comment on the Battle Simulator: Warfare.
An absolute waste of time. I downloaded this game to redeem offers in another app. In my opinion, they intentionally mislead people on what it takes to be granted the reward. There is practically no gameplay to it at all and is designed completely around watching ads. For every minute you spend in the “game” you will spend a couple of minutes watching ads. There are ads after seemingly every level, ads to get a reasonable reward, ads to replay levels, and more to the point where it’s malicious.