Are you searching for rules Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks has been published by the Conceptis Ltd. the category of Puzzle. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone. Game Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks includes 100K+ downloads. Updated version Sep 8, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks code that we compiled in Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks that we created in the form of 5/12/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 5/12/2023)
Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks latest code.
- 1D351 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1F267 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 26D42 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 305B2 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 41FB Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- F9DE Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1D6B1 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 153A9 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 11EBF Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 1364D Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 6523 Exchange this code for gold item
- 23E82 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks forever code.
Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks beginner code.
Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks event code.
How do I enter Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks
Step 3: Type in the gift code Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks.
Introduction Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks.
Find the blocks, fill with color and discover a hidden pixel-art picture! Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by dividing the whole area of the grid into rectangular blocks according to the rules.
Block-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-composed pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, these puzzles offer the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to create a block, press and hold fingertip on a clue, wait until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. To delete a block, double-tap or use the eraser button above the puzzle.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Block-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 125 free Block-a-Pix puzzle samples in color
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 100×65
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Zoom, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Error checking option when a block is completed
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Block-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Shikaku, Shikakunikire, Block Pix and Blockbuster Paint doku. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
New feature in Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks.
This version improves performance and stability.
Image Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks.
Comment on the Block-a-Pix: Pixel Blocks.
Fun logic puzzles. I wish you could do things at the edge of the screen without it thinking you want to go back to the menu, but that’s probably a phone issue rather than an app problem. Also wish you could have uncolored blocks that aren’t complete, or to connect / merge two blocks. All in all, great game, though!
Originally posted on January 6, 2023 @ 1:24 am