Are you searching for rules D&D Lords of Waterdeep code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game D&D Lords of Waterdeep has been published by the Playdek, Inc. the category of Board. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone. Game D&D Lords of Waterdeep includes 50K+ downloads. Updated version May 7, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the D&D Lords of Waterdeep code that we compiled in D&D Lords of Waterdeep that we created in the form of 1/02/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game D&D Lords of Waterdeep.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 1/02/2023)
D&D Lords of Waterdeep latest code.
- 53E2 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1477D Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 7A20 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 22E9B Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 36CB Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 24CF1 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 31DB1 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 31296 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 11CF Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 32F0A Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- A335 Exchange this code for gold item
- DA20 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
D&D Lords of Waterdeep forever code.
D&D Lords of Waterdeep beginner code.
D&D Lords of Waterdeep event code.
How do I enter D&D Lords of Waterdeep code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage D&D Lords of Waterdeep
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code D&D Lords of Waterdeep
Step 3: Type in the gift code D&D Lords of Waterdeep
Hacking gold: How do you hack it D&D Lords of Waterdeep.
Introduction D&D Lords of Waterdeep.
Wizards of the Coast and Playdek present the award-winning Dungeons & Dragons board game Lords of Waterdeep!
Welcome to Waterdeep, the City of Splendors! A city run by a secret society of masked Lords who rule with shady back-door dealings and unmatched political power. In Lords of Waterdeep players will play as one of these masked Lords and will need to recruit adventurers to go out and complete quests for them. The more quests they complete, the more control and influence they have over the city.
Players can expand the city by purchasing buildings that will open up new opportunities within the city walls. Intrigue cards can be used to help the player and may also either help or hinder their fellow Lords in their quest to become the supreme ruler of Waterdeep!
Lords of Waterdeep is a turn-based strategy game played in 8 rounds and can be played against AI or with up to 5 human players. Players take turns assigning their agents to do their bidding, whether it is to recruit new adventurers to their tavern or purchase a new building for the city. Points and resources are gained by completing quests, playing Intrigue cards, constructing new buildings or having other players utilize the buildings you have constructed. At the end of the 8 rounds bonus points are awarded and the player with the most points at the end wins the game.
Praise for Lords of Waterdeep!
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Readers’ Choice Game of the Year Winner
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Technical and Design Awards: Achievement in AI Gold Award
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Video Game: Best Mobile/Handheld Game Nominee
– PocketGamer: Gold Award
– PocketTactics: 5 Stars
– AppAddict: 5 Stars “Fantastic”
– Game Informer: 4.5 Stars
– 148Apps: 4.5 Stars
– TouchArcade: Hot Game of the Week
• Universal Application: Plays on phones and tablets
• Computer opponents, pass and play multiplayer and asynchronous cross platform multiplayer online play
• 64 bit support
• Options for 2-5 players (6 players with the Undermountain or Scoundrels of Skullport expansions)
• AI Opponents
• Pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay (2-5 players)
• Asynchronous or real-time online play (2-5 players)
• Ability to invite Playdek friends to matches
• Public or Private online profile statistics
• Selectable online game clocks
• “Next game” button takes you to your next asynchronous online game
• A game tutorial
• Rule Book and Card Gallery to review game text and effects
• Options for Music and SFX, animation speed
• Animated backgrounds
• Player ratings system
• Other player’s Online status indicator
*AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND PLAYDEK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED FOR ONLINE PLAY.*
Per our Terms of Service, you must be 13 years old or older to use the Playdek online games service.
New feature in D&D Lords of Waterdeep.
Fixed notifications for online games.
Image D&D Lords of Waterdeep.
Comment on the D&D Lords of Waterdeep.
The game is awesome. The design of the mobile version is terrible. The amount of times you have to pass the phone or tablet around just to do mundane things like choose a quest from an intrigue card, choose a class or cube, or just simply end your turn after choosing is absolutely infuriating (while watching a recap for each) . Simple things that can be done on your turn and shouldn’t require you to pass it on. There’s also no way to skip the recap. You can make it go by faster bot not skip.