Are you searching for rules Dot’s Home code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Dot’s Home has been published by the Rise-Home Stories Project the category of Casual. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone. Game Dot’s Home includes 1K+ downloads. Updated version Mar 18, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Dot’s Home code that we compiled in Dot’s Home that we created in the form of 28/03/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Dot’s Home.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 28/03/2023)
Dot’s Home latest code.
- 31504 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 1E395 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 20DF8 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 2CA5A Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 2A88D Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 16211 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 1DBFB Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 1D66C You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 320E8 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 28041 Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 28CDC Exchange this code for gold item
- 12580 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Dot’s Home forever code.
Dot’s Home beginner code.
Dot’s Home event code.
How do I enter Dot’s Home code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Dot’s Home
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Dot’s Home
Step 3: Type in the gift code Dot’s Home
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Dot’s Home.
Introduction Dot’s Home.
DOT’S HOME is a single-player, 2D, narrative-driven video game that follows a young Black woman in Detroit living in her grandmother’s beloved home, as she travels through time to relive key moments in her family’s history where race, place, and home collide in difficult choices.
As an interactive experience, DOT’S HOME allows players to see the harmful systems that dictate our relationship to race and place, through the eyes of those that are most impacted. By inserting the player into scenarios where they have to make choices about how and where to live in the midst of redlining, urban renewal, and gentrification, we ask a fundamental question: “How did your family end up where they are today, and how much choice did they really have in that journey?”
DOT’S HOME is a production of the Rise-Home Stories project: a creative collaboration between multimedia storytellers and housing and land justice advocates who have come together over the course of three years, to reimagine the past, present, and future of our communities by transforming the stories we tell about them.
New feature in Dot’s Home.
– Fixed typo in the first dialogue with Dot’s grandparents in the Kitchen (1959).
– Switched the speakers of the first two lines of the second Apartment Hallway (1992) eavesdrop dialogue in Chapter 2, so now the correct characters are saying those lines.
Image Dot’s Home.
Comment on the Dot’s Home.
An incredible game with a relatable female protagonist, who travels back in time due to a magical key. She experiences what her community was like way back, and her parents struggle to live their best life. Marvelous visuals, easy enough controls, interesting story and overall decent app design. Great job to the developers of this game!!!👍🏾👏🏾