Are you searching for rules Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut has been published by the Raw Fury the category of Adventure. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Mature 17+. Game Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut includes 1K+ downloads. Updated version Feb 22, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut code that we compiled in Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut that we created in the form of 3/02/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 3/02/2023)
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut latest code.
- 2BB33 Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 7951 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2C2D2 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 29174 Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 1E395 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 119A5 Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- D72D Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 2FBC1 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 587F Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 20F2F Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 215E9 Exchange this code for gold item
- 2EF70 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut forever code.
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut beginner code.
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut event code.
How do I enter Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut
Step 3: Type in the gift code Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut.
Introduction Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut.
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut is a re-imagining of the classic 2016 point-and-click detective mystery set in the ’90s.
In this investigative thriller, you will do things like:
• Collect clues and make deductions
• Analyze evidence
• Interrogate suspects
• Solve cryptic puzzles
All while moving from location to location on your sweet hog and getting into all sorts of trouble!
Kathy is a strong-willed journalism major who must come to terms with her troubled past as she investigates the mysterious death of her recently departed grandfather.
Armed with her motorcycle, a pack of cigs, and a notepad, Kathy delves into a local mystery surrounding her hometown that will take her on a harrowing journey of emotional and personal turmoil.
As she follows a trail of clues left by her grandfather, questions emerge: What was Joseph Rain really looking for that night all those years ago? What turned him into a mere shell of a man, confined to a wheelchair? What secret did a suicidal young artist take with her to the grave, and why are so many people in Conwell Springs going mad? The truth is dark, sinister, and yours to uncover…
Original Kathy Rain Features:
• Compelling narrative with an eerie plot set in the ’90s
• Gorgeous pixel art displayed in 40+ hand-drawn environments
• 4,000+ lines of fully voiced dialogue directed by Wadjet Eye Games’ Dave Gilbert
• Atmospheric original soundtrack
Director’s Cut Introduces:
• Extended storyline, including a longer and more satisfying ending and 700+ new lines of dialogue with the original cast
• Several new areas to explore with unique puzzles to solve
• Streamlined controls with a single-click mouse interface and controller support
• Enlarged all game environments for widescreen without black bars on the sides
• Extra character animations, improved lighting/shadows and better weather effects
• Remixed and expanded soundtrack
• Five brand new motorcycle designs to unlock
New feature in Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut.
The ‘X’ (close) button on the notebook should no longer be barely visible
Image Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut.
Comment on the Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut.
What a wonderful surprise!! Engaging story line that holds your interest, and unfolds like a novel you just can’t stop reading. Even the characters had their own personalities.!! The puzzles and situations were thought provoking, but in a way that they can be reasoned through, and solved using your own real life experiences, and just plain old common sense. Thank you.