Are you searching for rules War: Battle & Conquest code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game War: Battle & Conquest has been published by the Buldogo Games the category of Strategy. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Rated for 7+. Game War: Battle & Conquest includes 1M+ downloads. Updated version Aug 5, 2022
Gameapparent.com – offers you the War: Battle & Conquest code that we compiled in War: Battle & Conquest that we created in the form of 29/11/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game War: Battle & Conquest.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 29/11/2023)
War: Battle & Conquest latest code.
- 303DD Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- 29A2F Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 563F Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 267E Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 229C9 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2C1AF Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- C1F9 Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- C913 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 8C9C Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 323FE Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- E672 Exchange this code for gold item
- 301E7 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
War: Battle & Conquest forever code.
War: Battle & Conquest beginner code.
War: Battle & Conquest event code.
How do I enter War: Battle & Conquest code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage War: Battle & Conquest
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code War: Battle & Conquest
Step 3: Type in the gift code War: Battle & Conquest
Hacking gold: How do you hack it War: Battle & Conquest.
Introduction War: Battle & Conquest.
War: Battle & Conquest is a strategy board game that is a perfect mix of classic war games like Risk with special cards that give it a new dimension of strategy and tactics.
You will become a General, fight in WW2 battles, deploy troops, attack enemies, and utilize all strategies of war in order to conquer the world and win.
You’ve never seen a board game like this one. War: Battle & Conquest was created by fans of Risk, Risiko, Axis & Allies and other classic board games. Battle players from around the world in the online multiplayer mode to win trophies and level up; Or play against incredible AI in offline mode to improve your war strategy. Climb to the rank of four-star General and unlock advanced weapons and abilities like the Atomic Bomb and Blitzkrieg.
Prepare to relieve the great battles of World War 2 (WW2) and lead your army to world domination. As a General, you will have to formulate your strategy at every turn, plan reinforcements, lead attacks, deploy defenses and use special powers and cards to turn the tide to victory.
Unlike Risk, you don’t need to spend hours on a match. Matches can last only minutes as all players plan and execute their strategies at the same time.
Special features of War: Battle & Conquest include:
– Online multiplayer in real time against thousands of global players
– Trophies and rewards with every victory
– Practice mode against an incredible artificial intelligence
– Complete missions and special challenges for rewards
– Battle free-for-all or 2v2
– Fight in multiple maps based on historical battles of World War 2 (WW2)
– Lots of ways to personalize and outfit your army
Do you have what it takes to create an invincible war strategy and lead your men to global domination? Your army awaits your orders!
New feature in War: Battle & Conquest.
– New frames to personalize your avatar
Image War: Battle & Conquest.
Comment on the War: Battle & Conquest.
I used to play Great little war game series as they had no ads or pay wall and were fun whilst challenging. Unfortunately they’ve not been updated for years so became repetitive This game ticks all the boxes for me. The ads are minimal and no need to pay to win. If you pay for VIP with no ads and extra benefits then it’s one of the cheapest packages I’ve seen, great value for money. Brilliant work by developers that aren’t greedy and actually care about the players experience. Pls add new maps
Originally posted on August 28, 2022 @ 10:44 am