Are you searching for rules Candies ‘n Curses code? You’ve come to the right spot. Game Candies ‘n Curses has been published by the Tako Boy Studios LLC the category of Action. The game has been rated withstars by players.
Game for ages Everyone 10+. Game Candies ‘n Curses includes 1M+ downloads. Updated version Jun 2, 2020
Gameapparent.com – offers you the Candies ‘n Curses code that we compiled in Candies ‘n Curses that we created in the form of 5/12/2023. We hope to make it easier to play the game Candies ‘n Curses.
GET A NEW CODE NOW! (Update 5/12/2023)
Candies ‘n Curses latest code.
- 3082C Modify this code to get 100 diamonds ( New)
- AF37 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2D1EB Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 437F Change this code to 150 Diamonds.
- 28B34 Exchange this code to get 500 Gold.
- 2CEB Enter this code in order to receive 50 Diamonds
- 140DC Change this code to get 100 Diamonds.
- 4DD9 You can exchange this coupon for 500 CoinsThen exchange it for 500 Coins.
- 3D65 Use this code to earn 50 Diamonds
- 313CC Use this code to get 100 Diamonds
- 1C8F8 Exchange this code for gold item
- AC8 Exchange this code for a scarce item
Staying up to date…
Candies ‘n Curses forever code.
Candies ‘n Curses beginner code.
Candies ‘n Curses event code.
How do I enter Candies ‘n Curses code.
Step 1: Visit the homepage Candies ‘n Curses
Step 2: Find the place where you can enter the gift code Candies ‘n Curses
Step 3: Type in the gift code Candies ‘n Curses
Hacking gold: How do you hack it Candies ‘n Curses.
Introduction Candies ‘n Curses.
Play as Molli Pop as you fend off hordes of adorable ghosts in a twisted mansion forever haunted by the Phantom King! Power-up Molli with new flashlights and abilities as you level up – and team up with ghostly pups and other spectral creatures as you work together to clear the mansion of its sugar-craved evil!
– Vaporize ghosts with a wide array of different, upgradeable flashlights; from cursed lanterns to magical beam swords, each flashlight provides a different way to play!
– Need an edge to help overcome a difficult stage? Players can equip Charms to their flashlights, enhancing Molli with a multitude of different abilities and power-ups! Some charms even provide Molli with companions to aid her on her ghost-stomping adventure!
– Upon completing a stage, players can choose from a randomized set of candies and curses that will provide permanent power bonuses for the remainder of that run. Will you restore all of your hearts hoping to last longer before an untimely demise? Or will you sacrifice defense for ultimate power? The choice is yours!
– Visit 6 different regions of the Phantom King’s mansion, each teeming with a variety of dangerous ghosts and ghouls. And be prepared to face-off against a mighty boss at the end of each stage!
– Participate in Daily Challenges that offer various rewards!
– Enjoy beautiful, hand-crafted pixel art with fluid animation that oozes ghostly charm
Controls: Control Molli by swiping the screen. Molli runs in one direction automatically, and swiping left or right makes her change direction. Swiping up or down will make her jump between floors. Certain flashlights you can use offer slightly different control schemes.
Twitter: @takoboystudioes, @CM_Games
New feature in Candies ‘n Curses.
• Major optimization improvements:
• To improve optimization further go to the settings menu, select the ‘i’ button and decrease your quality level.
• Fixed a bug that caused Molli to be outside the mansion walls.
• Fixed a bug that caused the Necro Scythe to freeze the last frame played when hitting a wall.
• Fixed a bug that caused the bubble gum shield to be invisible when reviving.
Full build notes:
Image Candies ‘n Curses.
Comment on the Candies ‘n Curses.
one of the best games available on the app store and would be an easy 5-star if not for the bugs and crashes I’ve had. the game has been crashing really frequently for me lately which ends up ruining runs and certain features like buying the exact amount of ectoplasm with souls flatout doesn’t work for me. aside from an audio bug when pausing, thats all I’ve seen so far. only other issue is I wish there was an option for buttons instead of swiping! would make controlling so much more accurate 😭
Originally posted on December 2, 2022 @ 1:29 pm