Heizo Genshin Impact “debuts” in update 2.8. Let’s find out with Download.vn How to create Heizou while playing Genshin Impact Please!
Shikanoin Heizou Genshin is a unique character in Impact who uses magical, wind weapons. Heizou fights with the martial arts of Wind. According to the leaked sources, Heizou belongs to the main DPS group and does damage on the field with the second DPS support.
Instructions for building Heizou Genshin Impact
- Skill Heartstopper Strike (cooldown: 10 seconds)
- Blast: Windmaster’s Kick (Expires: 12 seconds)
- Heizou’s natural destiny and priority in Genshin Impact
- How to use relics for Heizou Genshin Impact
- The best weapon for Heizou Genshin Impact
- The best uniform for Heizou Genshin Impact
Heizou is a young detective of the Tenryou Commission. Lover of freedom, rebel, but happy and energetic, this is the sign of this character. At first glance, Heizou looks like an ordinary teenager, but he is actually the number 1 detective of the Tenryou Commission.
Skill Heartstopper Strike (cooldown: 10 seconds)
touch: Forward attack, air damage.
Keep up: Be prepared for the strongest winds, get 1 declination stack up to 4 stacks every 0.75 seconds. The more you collect, the higher Heizou’s damage will be. At max level, Heizou has the Convict effect for more powerful attacks and increased AoE. You can stack Declination by activating the reaction again.
Heartstopper Strike is Heizou’s main damage method. Combined with the A1 genius, this Genshin Impact character can deal a lot of damage with a maximum Strike Heartstopper. If you fully stack E with the tornado, you can hit E and still get the full effect. Stacks last up to 60 seconds even if Heizou is not on the field.
You need to level Heizou to 90 because the damage of the tornado increases with the level.
Blast: Windmaster’s Kick (Expires: 12 seconds)
Heizou jumps high and does an explosive kick that deals AoE air elemental damage and knocks back enemies. When combined with the elements of fire, water, lightning and ice, the opponent is hit by Windmaster Iris.
The iris explodes after a while, dealing AoE damage to the element absorbing it. 1 iris affects 4 enemies. Opponents are not affected by two or more irises at the same time. Usually, Heizou Genshin Impact’s Burst is used to set skills.
An elemental explosion from Heizou, which means that when an enemy is hit, it affects nearby objects. For example, 2 enemies = 4 damage. This means that the more enemies Heizou hits, the higher the damage between them.
- Paradox Experience: When a tornado is activated on the field, Heizou gains 1 declination stack.
- Prestige Consideration: When Heizou’s ability hits an enemy, all nearby allies gain 80EM for 10 seconds.
Heizou’s natural destiny and priority in Genshin Impact
Palace of destiny
In general, Heizou C1 is the most useful. This character often goes to camp after helping his teammates practice skills on the battlefield. It also gives him more Decline stacks and makes his power combos more consistent.
|C1: The Casebook of the Teenager Called (CD: 10s)||Increases Attack Speed by 15% for 5 seconds after entering the battlefield, plus declination deck.|
|C2: Research Collection||Increases elemental burst and increases its effect for 1 second.|
|C3: Esoteric Puzzle Book||Advance to 3 skill levels|
|C4: Book of lies||Restores 9 mana of Iris’ first burst with each burst. Each subsequent blast gets 1.5 more energy points.|
|C5: Secret archives||Element Blast Level 3 Level Up|
|C6: Interesting boxes||Each declination stack increases critical damage by 4%. At max stack, increases damage dealt by 32%.|
Genius is more selective
Heizou is a DPS character who mainly deals damage with elemental skills. Players should focus on this first, then focus on basic attacks and Heizou Genshin Impact elemental items.
How to use relics for Heizou Genshin Impact
the best relic
With 40% chip resistance, Viridiscent Veneer x4 makes it indispensable in any situation.
Residuals for basic statistics
- Elemental Mastery / Anemo Damage Bonus / Elemental Mastery
3x Elemental Mastery
- Increases Attack % / Anemo Damage / Elemental Mastery
Residuals for secondary statistics
- Multi-target priority and high attack % of main weapon/stat: EM > ATK % > Crit
- First targets: Crit >= ATK% > EM
The best weapon for Heizou Genshin Impact
Sky Atlas: Increases damage by 12%. Normal attacks have a 50% chance to find nearby enemies and receive cloud support to ambush them for 15 seconds. Deals 160% damage. This only happens once every 30 seconds.
The best uniform for Heizou Genshin Impact
- Standard Heizou Formation Loaded: Shikanoin Heizou + Yelan/Xingqiu + Yae Miko/Beidou + Fischl/Kuki Shinobu
- Heizou National Team: Shikanoin Heizou + Xiangling + Xingqiu + Bennett
- Heizou 2 water elemental array: Shikanoin Heizou + Yelan + Xingqiu + Bennett/Zhongli
- Wind Heizou Squad: Shikanoin Heizou + Jean/Anemo Traveler + Zhongli + Bennett/Yun Jin
Above are the main things you need to know about how to create Heizou in Genshin Impact. Let Download.vn share with readers how to create your own Heizou Genshin effect!